ADVERTISEMENT

2 Rd 2016 PGSF NFL Mock Draft...On the Clock.....TheDentist

Looks like we reached on Miles Jack, Jarren Reed, Noah Spence, Kevin Dodd, Andrew Billings, Reggie Ragland, A'Shawn Robinson, Mackensie Alexander and Conor Cook.

Looks like we reached on Miles Jack, Jarren Reed, Noah Spence, Kevin Dodd, Andrew Billings, Reggie Ragland, A'Shawn Robinson, Mackensie Alexander and Conor Cook.
Either that, or we all should be scouts in the NFL.

On the other hand, some of us looked pretty good with picks like Karl Joseph and Ryan Kelly. :D

I updated the first entry with the actual picks, I think we only hit on 4, with the first two being the QB's (that was hard). The trades hit us in a couple of spots that we would have had correct

Ha ha...I was right in the first draft about Aguayo not going to the Bucs in the 3rd round.

Tampa actually took him in the 2nd round!

:eek:

Ha ha...I was right in the first draft about Aguayo not going to the Bucs in the 3rd round.

Tampa actually took him in the 2nd round!

:eek:
Licht and TB are taking some heat for that pick, but I actually think it was a good pick, and I said in another thread that I hoped the extra 4th that they got from going from 9 to 11 netted Aguayo.

Well it did, just not in the conventional sense. The Bucs took their 3rd and extra 4th and moved back into the 2nd. So in theory, they didn't lose any picks. Their 3rd became a 2nd, and the extra 4th helped to get it there.

Licht and TB are taking some heat for that pick, but I actually think it was a good pick, and I said in another thread that I hoped the extra 4th that they got from going from 9 to 11 netted Aguayo.

Well it did, just not in the conventional sense. The Bucs took their 3rd and extra 4th and moved back into the 2nd. So in theory, they didn't lose any picks. Their 3rd became a 2nd, and the extra 4th helped to get it there.

i-am-so-confused-thumb.jpg

I think I'm going to hire jim65 to do my taxes next year. He obfuscates with the best of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT