ADVERTISEMENT

Aalborg Denmark

RangerNole

Seminole Insider
Apr 13, 2003
Got back last night from Aalborg really cool place. Good restaurants and the people were very friendly. As a side note the women are just gorgeous, I think they sell yoga pants in bulk there. Flying back was brutal though. I am spoiled by Delta One; flying coach home was painful. Your money goes really far; 100 Kroner is equal to $15 US.
The people are really laid back and the pace of life was refreshing. Hopefully going back at the end of August.

"Bulk" and "yoga pants" are two terms that should never be used together.

Reactions: 62Nole
Let's just say that the women there wear yoga pants very well. The gym I went to was insane and tested my focus. It should be illegal to wear peach colored yoga pants and do squats if you are a woman!

I love Scandinavian countries. Great food in Denmark. I went to a gym in Sweden and the showers were unisex. Best shower of my life. I don’t think I’m welcome at that gym anymore.

Reactions: SeaPA
Aalborg was my favorite place to go cross country when I was stationed in Holland. And yes, the women were gorgeous.

Yea I could get used to there pace of life. I guess they don't get as much snow as I thought in the winter for being so far north. Just an example of the friendliness. The guys we were working with had done a hit on a building downtown prior to us getting in country and wanted to see how the hit would go with our technology etc. So we walked into a large building across the street from the target to ask if we could set up a command post in a conference room. Not only did they say sure they brought us coffee and food. Just really cool and happy people.

cheese-danish-and-coffee-cup-F5B6D6.jpg

Got back last night from Aalborg really cool place. Good restaurants and the people were very friendly. As a side note the women are just gorgeous, I think they sell yoga pants in bulk there. Flying back was brutal though. I am spoiled by Delta One; flying coach home was painful. Your money goes really far; 100 Kroner is equal to $15 US.
The people are really laid back and the pace of life was refreshing. Hopefully going back at the end of August.

My company HQ is in Aalborg and I was there last August. I agree with everything you said. I could live there if I had too. Great city and the people are really nice.

Not Aalborg, but I'll be in Copenhagen in a couple weeks ... looking forward to the scenery

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT