ADVERTISEMENT

WSJ: Why do so many corporate leaders accept the false premises of global warming catastrophism?

I remember sitting in Princeton Stadium in 1974 for a preseason exhibition game (Eagles/Giants) when the temp was 98 during the game. Late August about this time.
Thermal inversion was a common descriptive term in that part of the country 50 years ago, well before other climate concerns became common. What was interesting is that just two months later we had snow flurries in South Jersey. Didn’t stick but at the time air pollution was still a bigger deal.
1974. That was a very long time ago. About the time of the Partridge Family. Come on, Get Happy! :)
I'm sorry, but the term "Thermal Inversion" reminds me of Ned Weee Beatty.

If it originates from the WSJ then it’s WSJ, which publishes opinions on a regular basis. As a subscriber I get these from…the WSJ. 🤔
Great! Thanks for that! :) That was a much needed clarification. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: goldmom
Just curious. Did Goldmom and some point in time turn you down for a date? Do you ever post anything of substance, or do you just stalk here to be stupid with your replies? What a lout you are.
He’s far from a lout. He’s a longtime good friend and I tease him as well but usually off the board in texts.

Just curious. Did Goldmom and some point in time turn you down for a date? Do you ever post anything of substance, or do you just stalk here to be stupid with your replies? What a lout you are.
Just curious. Why is a lout like you determined to show their complete ignorance of a situation; where they have no earthly clue what they are talking about? Do you have an ongoing need to be rude and show your level of stupidity? You sound very impressive.

Just curious. Why is a lout like you determined to show their complete ignorance of a situation; where they have no earthly clue what they are talking about? Do you have an ongoing need to be rude and show your level of stupidity? You sound very impressive.
Calm down and carry on. I’ve already slapped him around.
Did you get our room reserved at the Motel 6?
🤣🤣🤣

Calm down and carry on. I’ve already slapped him around.
Did you get our room reserved at the Motel 6?
🤣🤣🤣
Terrifying Dungeons And Dragons GIF by Hyper RPG

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT