ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone own an EV?

Aside from tight control by government, many Chinese in urban areas are pretty well educated and have jobs, unlike many of the desperately poor and illiterate souls from Central America.

Reactions: seminoleed
I don't understand why you are limiting this to China and the southern border.
I'm not but that's what the discussion was about. Military aged Chinese men crossing the southern border.

We can start a thread about the 16 million illegal immigrants in the US and how that number rose by over a million in the last year.

I'm not but that's what the discussion was about. Military aged Chinese men crossing the southern border.

We can start a thread about the 16 million illegal immigrants in the US and how that number rose by over a million in the last year.
If you talk to emergency managers, domestic terrorism is a bigger issue.

That's the discussion because that's what you chose to post a link on.

I didn't mention it. The article about the increase in domestic terrorism did.

It makes sense. They have arrested parents for being against radical teaching in their children's schools as "domestic terrorist". They have arrested anti abortion catholic patrons as "domestic terrorist". The rise in cases has 100% to do with Biden's strategy and the shift in who to target for these "crimes" I feel more than Jan 6th breach of the captial.

GO NOLES!!!

Last edited:
It makes sense. They have arrested parents for being against radical teaching in their children's schools as "domestic terrorist". They have arrested anti abortion catholic patrons as "domestic terrorist". The rise in cases has 100% to do with Biden's strategy and the shift in who to target for these "crimes" I feel more than Jan 6th breach of the captial.

GO NOLES!!!
So, because a president wants to focus efforts on domestic terrorism, it creates it? The facts don't support that.

figure1.jpg

And to my previous point, domestic terrorism is a greater threat than international by a wide margin.

figure2.jpg

I guess now is when I should say BOOM.

So, because a president wants to focus efforts on domestic terrorism, it creates it? The facts don't support that.

figure1.jpg

And to my previous point, domestic terrorism is a greater threat than international by a wide margin.

figure2.jpg

I'd like to see what the cases actually were for the "domestic terrorism" before stating BOOM and starting celebration dances. Like I said, the FBI has been caught targeting Parents and Anti-Abortion activist as "Domestic Terrorist". This didn't occur prior to Biden's focused efforts. Also, I would imagine many of the Jan 6th folks are bundled into this graphic too.

GO NOLES!!!

Last edited:
I'd like to see what the cases actually were for the "domestic terrorism" before stating BOOM and starting celebration dances. Like I said, the FBI has been caught targeting Parents and Anti-Abortion activist as "Domestic Terrorist". This didn't occur prior to Biden's focused efforts. Also, I would imagine many of the Jan 6th folks are bundled into this graphic too.

GO NOLES!!!
Your "evidence" goes back two years. The charts I provided over twenty with consistent data.

*edit to ask you a question. Do you consider the bombing of abortion clinics to be domestic terrorism?

Remember how fast they implemented the “ Dept of homeland security “, after 911

Almost like it was prepackaged and ready to go

Most thought it was a great thing, like we’re safe now

You keep hearing the name calling “ domestic terrorist” used more and more

It’s not by accident

All the DHS has to do is label you a domestic terrorist and they can snatch your legally owned weapons from you, take you in the middle of the night, no due process and ship your ass to Guantanamo

It’s all part of their plan

Remember when they raided the house in Miami, and ripped the little Cuban boy out of loved ones arms and sent him back to Fidel
Full swat, m16’s

Remember the branch dividian raid

Be careful and wary of that “ domestic terrorist”, label! You may be next!

Reactions: trunole1
Remember how fast they implemented the “ Dept of homeland security “, after 911

Almost like it was prepackaged and ready to go

Most thought it was a great thing, like we’re safe now

You keep hearing the name calling “ domestic terrorist” used more and more

It’s not by accident

All the DHS has to do is label you a domestic terrorist and they can snatch your legally owned weapons from you, take you in the middle of the night, no due process and ship your ass to Guantanamo

It’s all part of their plan

Remember when they raided the house in Miami, and ripped the little Cuban boy out of loved ones arms and sent him back to Fidel
Full swat, m16’s

Remember the branch dividian raid

Be careful and wary of that “ domestic terrorist”, label! You may be next!
Dude. Paranoia will destroy ya.

Reactions: littleitch1
Your "evidence" goes back two years. The charts I provided over twenty with consistent data.

*edit to ask you a question. Do you consider the bombing of abortion clinics to be domestic terrorism?

To answer your pointed question, Yes. I would hope that EVERYONE would consider ANY US Citizen who bombs ANYTHING in America a Domestic Terrorist. I'm not sure if that was the case for Antifa or BLM rioters in 2020 (since there is a fairly healthy spike).

Also, I took the liberty to scratch down some quickly as the increase over the last 20-years isn't as drastic as this chart might suggest.

YearsArrests% Increase
20014080.00%
2002160400.00%
200311571.88%
20049078.26%
2005100111.11%
2006105105.00%
20078076.19%
2008135168.75%
20098562.96%
2010125147.06%
201111088.00%
2012110100.00%
2013110100.00%
20148072.73%
2015110137.50%
20167063.64%
20176592.86%
201890138.46%
201990100.00%
2020180200.00%
202114077.78%
21 year2240total
Avg106.66667over 21 yrs

GO NOLES!!!

Dude. Paranoia will destroy ya.

Haha

I’m too old n crazy for paranoia!

I am sure my friend “ brainvision “, has the proper diagnosis for ol itch!

I’m so crazy I may just be throwing gas on the fire, just to light up this board

Never know

Gotta go peep out the curtains in case they try n sneak up on me!

To answer your pointed question, Yes. I would hope that EVERYONE would consider ANY US Citizen who bombs ANYTHING in America a Domestic Terrorist. I'm not sure if that was the case for Antifa or BLM rioters in 2020 (since there is a fairly healthy spike).

Also, I took the liberty to scratch down some quickly as the increase over the last 20-years isn't as drastic as this chart might suggest.

YearsArrests% Increase
20014080.00%
2002160400.00%
200311571.88%
20049078.26%
2005100111.11%
2006105105.00%
20078076.19%
2008135168.75%
20098562.96%
2010125147.06%
201111088.00%
2012110100.00%
2013110100.00%
20148072.73%
2015110137.50%
20167063.64%
20176592.86%
201890138.46%
201990100.00%
2020180200.00%
202114077.78%
21 year2240total
Avg106.66667over 21 yrs

GO NOLES!!!
But what your numbers clearly show is there hasn't been the spike you claimed. In fact, arrest fell in 2021.

Reactions: BrianNole777
But what your numbers clearly show is there hasn't been the spike you claimed. In fact, arrest fell in 2021.

Point remains, I would love to see a record of the actual arrests to truly decipher the data. Neither of us have any clue what caused the doubling in 2020 from 2019 or the slight bump from 2020 to 2021.

I have a sneaky suspension what the 400% increase in 2002 was resultant from.

GO NOLES!!!

This nation is simply overrun with van der Lubbes.
I just hope and pray we pass a Fire Decree to get this situation under control before this nation is overthrown by radical militias and God knows what other extremist groups waiting in the wings .
Its 1:38 a.m., and all this worrying over domestic terrorism keeps me up at night.

If you talk to emergency managers, domestic terrorism is a bigger issue.
If I talk to an emergency manager I would hope they are concerned with any event that would create a mass emergency situation. Domestic terrorism is a broad label placed on any event or behavior deemed dangerous to the government. Not really a cut and dry label and very subjective. A parent yelling at a school board isn't the same thing as a Jan 6, BLM or AntiFa rioter although all of them are labeled differently as well dependent on the situation.

International terrorism is a larger threat to the security of the US, Americans abroad and the world as a whole. In 2022 there were 6700 deaths globally attributed to international terrorism. That's deaths not arrests. How do we classify the threat from Chinese infiltration? It would be domestic terrorism if they were citizens but that's not the case these are CCP sent actors so not domestic terrorists.

Also with a whopping 140 domestic terrorism arrests in 2021 I don't think that's the number one threat facing the country but that's my opinion.

figure1.jpg

figure2.jpg

There was over 6700 deaths from international terrorism in 2022 alone. DEATHS not arrests. How many attacks were stopped? How many potential attackers were killed? How many of these arrests are classified? I wont say Boom though but you lose.

There was over 6700 deaths from international terrorism in 2022 alone. DEATHS not arrests. How many attacks were stopped? How many potential attackers were killed? How many of these arrests are classified? I wont say Boom though but you lose.

That's globally not nationally.

Reactions: BrianNole777
The discussion was international vs domestic terrorism committed within the US. It is impossible to compare the two if you include global incidents.
You cant talk about either without discussing the threat. Stop the attacks before they happen by analyzing the risk, developing a profile. Waiting until someone poisons a water supply or sabotages an electrical grid isn't the answer. You have to track the threat before it happens, before the actors get here otherwise its too late.

You cant talk about either without discussing the threat. Stop the attacks before they happen by analyzing the risk, developing a profile. Waiting until someone poisons a water supply or sabotages an electrical grid isn't the answer. You have to track the threat before it happens, before the actors get here otherwise its too late.
No one has argued otherwise. The point is, threats have to be tracked from both outside and inside the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT