ADVERTISEMENT

Cop Pulls Gun at a Kids Pool Party

DanC78

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 29, 2003
Still not sure why the cops were there. I will say I've never seen so many kids act so dumb around cops. Half run, half stay...some just stand there clueless....pretty weird scene.

But yeah...Rambo there took it a little too far for sure...he was clearly having a bad day!

The roll on the opening scene was pretty sweet!

1. There was a trend in the area where kids were coordinating efforts then jumping fences and illegally entering community pool areas where they did not belong and doing lewd acts and other things.
2. Do you see the white kid aggressively make a movement to get behind the officer and look to reach for something in the back pocket which prompted the officer to pull his gun? That kid is an idiot and I don't blame the cop for being intimidated.
3. This girl obviously did something to be singled out and was not cooperating with the demands of officer.
4. Several of the people from this community that witnessed the events (white and black) say that the officer's actions were warranted.
5. If it was just a white cop going after black kids then why are there black kids standing in the background that weren't handcuffed and taken to the ground

I was wondering why the kid with the camera got a pass from the super-trooper. Turns out he was white. There's an interview with the camera kid out there on youtube that's pretty interesting.
Depending on where you get your news the problems either started with a bunch of wild black kids crashing a party uninvited or some older white lady telling some young black party goers to go back to "Section 8 housing".
Either way it's a good thing the super-trooper has resigned. Every other cop is acting reasonably and then this nut literally rolls into view acting nuts.

Reactions: peezy28
This once Again proves that the cause of all problems is...nosey women.

Apparently two fat late middle aged women came over yelling racist things to the pool party attendees which caused a younger black woman to attack them. The first scuffle can be seen in my link.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ribes-racially-charged-dispute-with-neighbor/

There are a million different versions of what happened here. Just read this morning that activists are calling for the termination of a black reporter for going on air and telling everyone "what really happened". His version is that this is a gated community and dozens of black teens jumped the fence and accosted the security guard. It wasn't until well after that, that punches were thrown and, according to this black man that was there- the cops acted as they should.

There are a million different versions of what happened here. Just read this morning that activists are calling for the termination of a black reporter for going on air and telling everyone "what really happened". His version is that this is a gated community and dozens of black teens jumped the fence and accosted the security guard. It wasn't until well after that, that punches were thrown and, according to this black man that was there- the cops acted as they should.

Yes but what I said has video proof not just "eyewitness" accounts.

I was wondering why the kid with the camera got a pass from the super-trooper. Turns out he was white. There's an interview with the camera kid out there on youtube that's pretty interesting.
Depending on where you get your news the problems either started with a bunch of wild black kids crashing a party uninvited or some older white lady telling some young black party goers to go back to "Section 8 housing".
Either way it's a good thing the super-trooper has resigned. Every other cop is acting reasonably and then this nut literally rolls into view acting nuts.

The kid says when the cop was yelling at everyone to sit down that the cop looked at him and then looked past not asking him to sit down. Pretty insightful of the kid to recognize that I thought.

The guy interviewing the kid has a voice that sounds creepy as all get out.....sounded like he might have worked for bang bus at some point in time.

Yes but what I said has video proof not just "eyewitness" accounts.
Correct. However, the point the reporter was trying to make is that you just watched a whopping 7.5 mins of what was over an hour of complete context. His attempt was to add context to the entire event. Not just the 7.5 minutes that some people are using to manufacture a worsening racial divide in America

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/08/a...o-blamed-teens-for-mckinney-pool-fight-fired/

Here is the article I am referring to. The guy, who is black, lives in the neighborhood.
Frankly, I don't think the cop did a damn thing wrong. He had asked the girl to leave at least 3-4 times. She didn't. When the other dude ran up behind him like he was going to enter the fray, I would have pulled my weapon as well.

These cops have to deal with way too much BS these days because parents refuse to teach their kids about respect

Reactions: Nolebra Kai
http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/08/a...o-blamed-teens-for-mckinney-pool-fight-fired/

Here is the article I am referring to. The guy, who is black, lives in the neighborhood.
Frankly, I don't think the cop did a damn thing wrong. He had asked the girl to leave at least 3-4 times. She didn't. When the other dude ran up behind him like he was going to enter the fray, I would have pulled my weapon as well.

These cops have to deal with way too much BS these days because parents refuse to teach their kids about respect

Pulling the gun at the moment he did MAY have been acceptable. Body slamming the young girl half hi weight into the concrete which triggered everyone running towards him was unacceptable. Even his police chief said his actions are "indefensible".

About the 15 year old who shot the video. He is clearly not racist. Good to see him sticking up for his friends. Racism

Wait...the cop did nothing wrong??? You're telling me him spazzing out was called for?? This was an after school party in a suburbia neighborhood with teenagers attending who just got off the bus. The cop came hauling ass in rolling over his back acting RIDICULOUS from the get go. He did nothing but escalated the situation.

He was a total spazz

11390086_1591390091150850_2188368233355254163_n.jpg

About the 15 year old who shot the video. He is clearly not racist. Good to see him sticking up for his friends. Racism

Wait...the cop did nothing wrong??? Your telling me him spazzing out was called for?? This was an after school party in a suburbia neighborhood with teenagers attending who just got off the bus. The cop came hauling ass in rolling over his back acting RIDICULOUS for the get go. He did nothing but escalated the situation.

He was a total spazz
You didn't read the article I posted did you? This wasn't just an afternoon party with kids hopping off the bus. There was a concert or some other event OUtSIDE this gated community. Some of the people there were in fact invited guests. Others had no idea it was even going on until a DJ made an announcement about it. At that point they began jumping the fence of said gated community and "destroying property".
Like I said in an earlier post, the video shows 7.5 mins of what was reportedly an hour long ordeal.
The girl should have left the first three times he told her to leave. Then she wouldn't have gotten body slammed.

12 cops are on scene. Kids are talking in the video to a couple, giving them a flashlight, everything seems fine. Then officer nutjob comes rolling thru the frame. Screaming, grabbing folks, swearing at kids, body slamming girls for not responding to his contradictory directions. It's lucky the other cops were there to stop him from killing anyone.

12 cops are on scene. Kids are talking in the video to a couple, giving them a flashlight, everything seems fine. Then officer nutjob comes rolling thru the frame. Screaming, grabbing folks, swearing at kids, body slamming girls for not responding to his contradictory directions. It's lucky the other cops were there to stop him from killing anyone.
I admit he was acting a little on the wild side. Probably the roids. Or just a paid pawn to further incite the growing racial divide. (Sarcasm...)

Reactions: FSUTribe76

Lol isn't that the truth. I immediately thought SuperTroopers.

Still not sure why the cops were there. I will say I've never seen so many kids act so dumb around cops. Half run, half stay...some just stand there clueless....pretty weird scene.

But yeah...Rambo there took it a little too far for sure...he was clearly having a bad day!

The roll on the opening scene was pretty sweet!

I pretty much agree. It's a tough job being a cop in that situation. I don't doubt the basic description of the events layed out by Weagle. I'm sure that during the course of events, a lot of kids had been acting like asses and being very frustrating to security and LE. But if I'm chief I'm training my cops that they are NOT to be out yelling and cursing at my citizens, especially not 15 year olds. The other cops seemed to be able to handle the situation, just not him. I don't really trust any anti-police witness accounts any more without corroboration. Seeing the media coverage of Ferguson, the TV interviews, and the interviews in the Justice Dept. report on the event just confirmed for me that there are so many people with hatred and bias towards cops that you can't trust anything of what people say in today's atmosphere, esp if there are cross racial overtones. Pretty much every witness in that case that supported the 'hands up, don't shoot' narrative, whether black or white, was determined by Obama's Justice Dept. to be either lying, misled, confused, or suffering false, contradictory memories. I don't know how this situation escalated before the kid was filming but I know you have a whole lot of kids nowadays who don't have the mindset of showing any respect to LE, but are just going to be automatically adversarial.

Last edited:

He probably didn't make his monthly quota of traffic tickets, that's why so mad

I pretty much agree. It's a tough job being a cop in that situation. I don't doubt the basic description of the events layed out by Weagle. I'm sure that during the course of events, a lot of kids had been acting like asses and being very frustrating to security and LE. But if I'm chief I'm training my cops that they are NOT to be out yelling and cursing at my citizens, especially not 15 year olds. The other cops seemed to be able to handle the situation, just not him. I don't really trust any anti-police witness accounts any more without corroboration. Seeing the media coverage of Ferguson, the TV interviews, and the interviews in the Justice Dept. report on the event just confirmed for me that there are so many people with hatred and bias towards cops that you can't trust anything of what people say in today's atmosphere, esp if there are cross racial overtones. Pretty much every witness in that case that supported the 'hands up, don't shoot' narrative was determined by Obama's Justice Dept. to be either lying, misled, confused, or suffering false, contradictory memories. I don't know how this situation escalated before the kid was filming but I know you have a whole lot of kids nowadays who don't have the mindset of showing any respect to LE, but are just going to be automatically adversarial.
Probably the most thought out and well articulated post of the day. Regardless of which side of the coin you fall.
In all honesty, I have been in Mexico for a week and knew nothing of this event until this morning. The first I read about it was the guy claiming to have been there and it not being racial at all. (The black talk show guy). I agree the cop in question was definitely overboard, but had he been one of the calm and collected ones, I bet there would be less of a reaction to the actual body slam.

Google dimepieceevent and McKinney,Texas

It does not excuse the officer, but do a little work and find out the whole story.
If you still have the same take, fine. Know the full history of this event.

Google dimepieceevent and McKinney,Texas

It does not excuse the officer, but do a little work and find out the whole story.
If you still have the same take, fine. Know the full history of this event.

All that search brings up is the same two stories - How do you know which is the truth?

Funny. If this was me at that age, my parents would have assumed I was in the wrong for not complying to the Officer's instructions and even if was overboard would have said I deserved it and then probably got worse from my dad when I got home.

Beat me to it.

The main thing that sticks out to me is that there were other officers there. He seems to have been the only one to respond the way he did. Tells, me that other professionals didn't see the need to escalate.

This is on him.

From all the account of events (women fighting, kids partying, people trespassing, etc) The situation was worth the cops being called to assess the situation. I'm not arguing with any of that. But during the 7 minute video that was exclusive to the one cop in question....he was by far and away in the wrong on how he handled himself. You don't need a back story to come to that conclusion.

Him falling and losing his equipment, yelling and cursing at the kids like an angry substitute teacher (you could hear and see another cop talking to them in a rational way before Farvre came busting in on the scene), pulling his gun and chasing people around, wrestling a 15 year old 100 pound girl in a swimsuit down to the concrete...this guy was out of control. This is an easy one....no one needs to be defending this guy. He was being idiot, plain and simple.

Wtf man? That link just attacked my phone. And the officer was over the top regardless of anything else that happened that day. There is no excuse for what he did.

I couldn't get link to work, but I presumed it was something like this (if it doesn't work, just google something like "the other side of the McKinney story")

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

From all the account of events (women fighting, kids partying, people trespassing, etc) The situation was worth the cops being called to assess the situation. I'm not arguing with any of that. But during the 7 minute video that was exclusive to the one cop in question....he was by far and away in the wrong on how he handled himself. You don't need a back story to come to that conclusion.

Him falling and losing his equipment, yelling and cursing at the kids like an angry substitute teacher (you could hear and see another cop talking to them in a rational way before Farvre came busting in on the scene), pulling his gun and chasing people around, wrestling a 15 year old 100 pound girl in a swimsuit down to the concrete...this guy was out of control. This is an easy one....no one needs to be defending this guy. He was being idiot, plain and simple.

Agree. But actually, you know the one single point where I might disagree is on him drawing his gun temporarily. One of the 2 men who ran up on him did look like was going to retrieve something from the "concealed carry" area of his belt' like he was packing heat. Granted that only happened b/c the officer's poor behavior had escalated the entire situation. But once his fellow officers chased after that man, he did re-holster his weapon. Where he really started to mess up was before that. Once the girls started to leave, in a totally unprofessional way he kind of stalked after them, cursing at them. He had insisted they they leave in THAT direction, not walk the other way.....maybe they had shoes to pick up, who knows. And the girl he eventually threw down I think he was trying to physically force back to the left as well. But anyhow like you say, you can't have your police running around treating teens that way, using foul language at random towards all of them as a group. Some were probably jerks, but not all. All were somebody's kid, and some were good kids. That's just not a good look. You can't have that be the face of your department in this current climate......he had to be fired if he didn't resign. I bet he has basically been a good cop too. How do you not have situational awareness of how acting like this is looking? If he sees that tape today, does he possibly not understand what was wrong about his behavior?

Reactions: DanC78
Agree. But actually, you know the one single point where I might disagree is on him drawing his gun temporarily. One of the 2 men who ran up on him did look like was going to retrieve something from the "concealed carry" area of his belt' like he was packing heat. Granted that only happened b/c the officer's poor behavior had escalated the entire situation. But once his fellow officers chased after that man, he did re-holster his weapon. Where he really started to mess up was before that. Once the girls started to leave, in a totally unprofessional way he kind of stalked after them, cursing at them. He had insisted they they leave in THAT direction, not walk the other way.....maybe they had shoes to pick up, who knows. And the girl he eventually threw down I think he was trying to physically force back to the left as well. But anyhow like you say, you can't have your police running around treating teens that way, using foul language at random towards all of them as a group. Some were probably jerks, but not all. All were somebody's kid, and some were good kids. That's just not a good look. You can't have that be the face of your department in this current climate......he had to be fired if he didn't resign. I bet he has basically been a good cop too. How do you not have situational awareness of how acting like this is looking? If he sees that tape today, does he possibly not understand what was wrong about his behavior?

"Situational Awareness" that was the phrase I have been looking for.

Very poor Situational Awareness indeed

What I watched was a mouthy black girl getting put in her place then whining about it. It cracks me up when young punks run their mouths acting all tough then they get put in their place.

What I watched was a mouthy black girl getting put in her place then whining about it. It cracks me up when young punks run their mouths acting all tough then they get put in their place.

Yeah damn mouthy black girl she got put in her place. Punk black kids.

The cop was out of control but it sounds like a lot of the kids didn't belong there and some where causing trouble. I get why the cops were called and they should have been. I just don't get how it is so hard to get kids to leave the premises with all the cops there and why some of the kids don't listen and follow instructions.

The cop was out of control but it sounds like a lot of the kids didn't belong there and some where causing trouble. I get why the cops were called and they should have been. I just don't get how it is so hard to get kids to leave the premises with all the cops there and why some of the kids don't listen and follow instructions.

It's a shame that those idiot founding fathers of America wrote up that "freedom of assembly" nonsense.

You get rude, mouthy or unruly people no matter what the field. No matter what job you work in, you can definitely dream of putting unruly customers in their place. I can even take a certain pleasure in watching somebody else do it, maybe on a Seinfeld episode. But I wouldn't lose my job just to get that satisfaction. At least he took no risk; let the big argumentative ones walk away and then took down the 90 pounder.

I think your take has the wrong target however. In this particular case if I was going to take enjoyment out of someone acting 'mouthy, rude and ghetto', then getting slapped down over their behavior, it would be the cop. He was the one acting mouthy and punkish in this limited interaction in question. But I don't take pleasure in him losing his job, I pity him. The people he might have expected to have to slap down, the boys, 90 % of them were pretty docile and stayed on the ground or across the street not saying much**. The girls were more insistent on their freedom / legal rights, but even they mostly left. And yet our hero can't handle himself with one final 90 pound specimen who's not docile enough in the face of his vulgarity. Yeah she got what was coming to her. Maybe she envisioned he'd be nicer and just bitch-slap her hard across the face, and not the full body slam into the sidewalk. Yep, he put her in her place he did.
By being a dumbass cop all he accomplished was to feed into the racial divisiveness we're suffering under. On some of the rightwing sides (MY side, BTW) they're so anxious to make this another case of blacks behaving badly and deserving to be put in their place that they support 100% of what the cop did. They're as bad as some of the blind, "We- Back-Michael Brown-no -matter -what" supporters.

[**If some white cop had come into my childhood neighborhood and started slapping around the girls, we might have stayed back and not got shot by Officer Friendly, but I think you'd at least have heard us raising a lot more hell than those guys did when it started to go down]

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT