ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised The Shock GIF by The Bachelorette

I'm a huge Fauci fan.

Huge. He's absolutely brilliant. He graduated FIRST in his class at Cornell medical school.

My Uncle's wife worked at NIH in the 80's and attended meetings with him. She said he would listen to everyone, even lower level employees.

She said he could have made millions of dollars in private industry but chose public service.

He's the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: fredfarkle336
I'm a huge Fauci fan.

Huge. He's absolutely brilliant. He graduated FIRST in his class at Cornell medical school.

My Uncle's wife worked at NIH in the 80's and attended meetings with him. She said he would listen to everyone, even lower level employees.

She said he could have made millions of dollars in private industry but chose public service.

He's the best.
Walt Disney Kaa GIF by Turner Classic Movies

I'm a huge Fauci fan.

He's the best.

He sucks! He really, really sucks!

And I’m being nice!

( edited by itch , the balls part was a below the belt statement that could be misconstrued thus the edit)!

Last edited:
I'm a huge Fauci fan.

He's the best.
Ya… he’s super poor now.

Next time we’ll just hire someone from the esteemed Rogan Rodgers School of Medicine or maybe Ladapo😜
Followed by:
But that juggernaut of medical excellence, Mr Rodgers, swears by it. Good enough for a lot of folks.

Last edited:
Next time we’ll just hire someone from the esteemed Rogan Rodgers School of Medicine or maybe Ladapo😜
Followed by:
But that juggernaut of medical excellence, Mr Rodgers, swears by it. Good enough for a lot of folks.
Niether of which are testifying in front of congress. Odd.

I'm a huge Fauci fan.

He's the best.
None of the above stopped him from being a lying , liar.

Being paid to endorse a product is being a sell out? Maybe he's part of the 62% of Americans who believe positives about Covid vaccines outweigh the negatives.

You are too easily manipulated. 😂
Too easily manipulated. Interesting assessment when discussing covid vaccines or masks or Fauci or any of it. Both sides to be clear.

Reactions: noletaire
Being paid to endorse a product is being a sell out? Maybe he's part of the 62% of Americans who believe positives about Covid vaccines outweigh the negatives.

Allow me to add some context and a link.

62% of Americans say positives of COVID-19 vaccines outweigh negatives, though sizable shares see modest health benefits and meaningful risks​

Even so, when asked to rate the preventative health benefits of COVID-19 vaccines from very high to very low, fewer than half of Americans (45%) rate the benefits as high. More say their benefits are either medium (25%) or low (29%).

When it comes to evaluating the risk of side effects, 58% of Americans rate the risk as high (33%) or medium (25%), while a smaller share (41%) see the risk as low.

So Kelce is not being a sell out to big Pharma? wow! Suoer charging the immune system in perfectly healthy individuals is a good procedure? My dead mother disagrees. Disagree you are the one being manipulated.
Taking a vaccine that doesn't keep you from catching or spreading Covid isn't a sound idea IMHO.

So Kelce is not being a sell out to big Pharma? wow! Suoer charging the immune system in perfectly healthy individuals is a good procedure? My dead mother disagrees. Disagree you are the one being manipulated.
Taking a vaccine that doesn't keep you from catching or spreading Covid isn't a sound idea IMHO.
I wouldn't take medical advice from Kelce, Rodgers or Fauci. Maybe they can all get together and make a Hallucinogenic, covid/RSV/Flu busting, immune system boosting cocktail that doesn't really prevent illness but might not kill you either. Should be a big seller.

Followed by:
Or maybe senior researchers at Stanford, Harvard and Oxford who authored the Great Barrington Declaration?

"In your opinion" is the most accurate thing you've said in this thread.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Which is based objectively on good observational skills. Easy for me to say I don't know. How about you based on what we know now?
Dude. You have never found a conspiracy theory through a questionable source that you have not fully embraced. If it supports your preconceived bias, they have you hook, line and sinker.

Small potatoes when considering that it keeps the vast majority out of the hospital, off the ventilator and out of the cemetery. Which was the whole point in the first place. Sorry about your Mother, my Father died in December 2020 without having a chance at a vaccine.
BTW I just turned 64, and just got the latest COVID vaccine (and RSV). My arms hurt for a couple of days, but I put my big boy pants on and got on with my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: DFSNOLE
Or maybe senior researchers at Stanford, Harvard and Oxford who authored the Great Barrington Declaration?

You could check this out too. Notice the date. BEFORE vaccines came out. Odd time for the GB to poo poo preventative measures.​

5 failings of the Great Barrington Declaration​

By Stephen Archer, Professor, Head of Department of Medicine,
November 5, 2020

I'm a huge Fauci fan.

He's the best.
these folks rather put their faith in internet charlatans then people that speak science

Rand Paul vs Fauci who is more credible? Real doctor vs 40 year bureaucrat? tough choice? lol

• Haha
Small potatoes when considering that it keeps the vast majority out of the hospital, off the ventilator and out of the cemetery. Which was the whole point in the first place. Sorry about your Mother, my Father died in December 2020 without having a chance at a vaccine.
BTW I just turned 64, and just got the latest COVID vaccine (and RSV). My arms hurt for a couple of days, but I put my big boy pants on and got on with my life.
Did it though? Did it keep the vast majority out of the hospital and off of the ventilator? How many lives did it really save? Truth is we don’t know. To say a vaccine prevented hospitalization or severe infection is a guess at best. Fauci playing Pinocchio on the stand doesn’t play well for the pro covid folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT