ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it though? Did it keep the vast majority out of the hospital and off of the ventilator? How many lives did it really save? Truth is we don’t know. To say a vaccine prevented hospitalization or severe infection is a guess at best. Fauci playing Pinocchio on the stand doesn’t play well for the pro covid folks.
they have data on the topic, it is not a guess. And I know for a fact out of thousands of patients I saw with COVID , I only saw one that had the vaccine and had COVID lungs. and that patient was on immunosuppressive medications. Now patients that did not have the vaccine, the vast majority of those patients admitted had COVID lungs

Reactions: DFSNOLE
they have data on the topic, it is not a guess. And I know for a fact out of thousands of patients I saw with COVID , I only saw one that had the vaccine and had COVID lungs. and that patient was on immunosuppressive medications. Now patients that did not have the vaccine, the vast majority of those patients admitted had COVID lungs
How do you know that was due to the vaccine and not how the infection impacted the individual? Plenty of people had covid, were not vaccinated and didn't get hospitalized.

I had covid without the vaccine and didn't go to the hospital as it was mild flu, post vaccination I had covid and it was exactly the same. My wife was never vaccinated and had covid twice both mild flu symptoms. Neighbor was vaccinated and boosted, had covid and went on a vent and almost died. Same ages, no weight issues diabetes ect...

Reactions: trunole1 and F4Gary
Interesting takeaways from all of this. What else is there? And what's the link to the CIA? Sure, he denied it, but he obviously has a problem with truthful statements. And people wonder why there are skeptics about Covid.

• Dr. Fauci claimed that the “6 feet apart” social distancing recommendation promoted by federal health officials was likely not based on any data. He characterized the development of the guidance by stating “it sort of just appeared.”
  • Dr. Fauci acknowledged that the lab leak hypothesis is not a conspiracy theory.
  • Dr. Fauci admitted that America’s vaccine mandates during the COVID-19 pandemic could increase vaccine hesitancy in the future.
  • Dr. Fauci denies allegations that he visited the CIA during the pandemic or influenced the CIA’s investigation into the origins of COVID-19.

Reactions: trunole1
Too easily manipulated. Interesting assessment when discussing covid vaccines or masks or Fauci or any of it. Both sides to be clear.
^^^^Exactly right. We're all being manipulated to a degree. Doubt the truth of the pandemic ever really surfaces.. another JFK scenario... 60 years later and we still dont' have the truth about who assassinated a U.S. president in front of thousands of people in a city.

Last edited:
I wish people would just live healthier lifestyles.
That really is the key takeaway. Doesn't need to be organic, free range, vegan avocado toast just a healthier lifestyle. Eating better and cutting back on the sodas will do wonders for people.

Reactions: noletaire
Small potatoes when considering that it keeps the vast majority out of the hospital, off the ventilator and out of the cemetery. Which was the whole point in the first place. Sorry about your Mother, my Father died in December 2020 without having a chance at a vaccine.
BTW I just turned 64, and just got the latest COVID vaccine (and RSV). My arms hurt for a couple of days, but I put my big boy pants on and got on with my life.
What would have kept a large majority out of the hospital and off ventilators would have been putting down the fork along time ago and not crowding the most vulnerable population. Those in charge failed a large portion of those who died.

That really is the key takeaway. Doesn't need to be organic, free range, vegan avocado toast just a healthier lifestyle. Eating better and cutting back on the sodas will do wonders for people.
I always find it curious that insulin and other medications for fat individuals are easy to obtain.

“It’s ok to be fat, because we have a pill or shot that will help you live longer without losing weight!”

However, we can’t properly dose and monitor individuals with anabolic steroids and peptides to help their bodies in actually being healthier. Same thing with opiate abusers.

“We will give you clean needles and alternative opiates to abuse! We’ll just monitor it and collect a pay check to change your drug of choice!”

Society is ass backwards.

I always find it curious that insulin and other medications for fat individuals are easy to obtain.

“It’s ok to be fat, because we have a pill or shot that will help you live longer without losing weight!”

However, we can’t properly dose and monitor individuals with anabolic steroids and peptides to help their bodies in actually being healthier. Same thing with opiate abusers.

“We will give you clean needles and alternative opiates to abuse! We’ll just monitor it and collect a pay check to change your drug of choice!”

Society is ass backwards.
Yep. It's because there is money to be made from it. Instead of saving the taxpayers money and telling people to lose weight or stop abusing drugs. It's my right to abuse drugs or eat too much fried food and let everyone else foot the bill.

^^^^Exactly right. We're all being manipulated to a degree. Doubt the truth of the pandemic ever really surfaces.. another JFK scenario... 60 years later and we still dont' have the truth about who assassinated a U.S. president in front of thousands of people in a city.
Everyone knows it was Oswald. Lone shooter, case closed. Thats why it stayed classified for so long.

Yep. It's because there is money to be made from it. Instead of saving the taxpayers money and telling people to lose weight or stop abusing drugs. It's my right to abuse drugs or eat too much fried food and let everyone else foot the bill.
I enjoy the new fad… my child was killed by fentanyl. No, your child died because he/she was a drug addict. If he/she wasn’t buying pills in the first place, they’d still be alive. So many victims these days…

I enjoy the new fad… my child was killed by fentanyl. No, your child died because he/she was a drug addict. If he/she wasn’t buying pills in the first place, they’d still be alive. So many victims these days…
^^^^100%
Sadly, this is the victimization culture we have fostered in this nation.

Reactions: GeddyLee09
Yep. I remember the dude on this board who said he ate fast food several times a week, and consumed chips, and other salty and high cholesterol snacks all the time but was worried about COVID and stressing how important it was to get vaccinated. I replied that why be concerned about COVID, your poor diet was a far greater risk to your health. He responded to the effect that I was "weaponizing" his diet against him. Yet, another victim.

• Haha
Yep. I remember the dude on this board who said he ate fast food several times a week, and consumed chips, and other salty and high cholesterol snacks all the time but was worried about COVID and stressing how important it was to get vaccinated. I replied that why be concerned about COVID, your poor diet was a far greater risk to your health. He responded to the effect that I was "weaponizing" his diet against him. Yet, another victim.
That's the psychologist... he also calls his significant other "partner". That term has always been odd to me. Are you afraid to say what the gender of the person you are dating or married to is? Are you ashamed? I need answers!

All joking aside, he seems like a nice guy. We are all screwed up in our own way. I just find it weird the sticks & stones only go one way with some.

He's a psychologist? LMFAO.

Well, I guess there can only be one victim.
Maybe psychiatrist... he's the one that said something to the effect of he doesn't support the death penalty and those who commit violent crimes involving murder can be rehabilitated & he would help the victims families cope with what occurred.

That's the psychologist... he also calls his significant other "partner". That term has always been odd to me. Are you afraid to say what the gender of the person you are dating or married to is? Are you ashamed? I need answers!

All joking aside, he seems like a nice guy. We are all screwed up in our own way. I just find it weird the sticks & stones only go one way with some.
I was at dinner with another couple, and he called his wife his partner. In the car my wife told me don't ever call me your partner, I'm your f@CK^*& wife. I think it's odd too but whatever works I guess. To me it sounds like some kind of virtue signaling.

How do you know that was due to the vaccine and not how the infection impacted the individual? Plenty of people had covid, were not vaccinated and didn't get hospitalized.

I had covid without the vaccine and didn't go to the hospital as it was mild flu, post vaccination I had covid and it was exactly the same. My wife was never vaccinated and had covid twice both mild flu symptoms. Neighbor was vaccinated and boosted, had covid and went on a vent and almost died. Same ages, no weight issues diabetes ect...
I am telling you what I saw with my own eyes, you can believe it or not. All patients that I saw that died on ventilators from COVID were unvaccinated. not only that, I onky saw one vaccinated patient with the typical COVID lungs on their chest xray. Do with it what you will, I am not trying to convince you of anything because know that onky FoxNews can do that for you. This is not internet mumbo jumbo, I have calked plenty if peoples family to tell them that their family member may die and their is nothing we can do to change that. their best bet was to get the vaccine

Reactions: rtpnole
I am telling you what I saw with my own eyes, you can believe it or not. All patients that I saw that died on ventilators from COVID were unvaccinated. not only that, I onky saw one vaccinated patient with the typical COVID lungs on their chest xray. Do with it what you will, I am not trying to convince you of anything because know that onky FoxNews can do that for you. This is not internet mumbo jumbo, I have calked plenty if peoples family to tell them that their family member may die and their is nothing we can do to change that. their best bet was to get the vaccine
I know two people personally who were vaccinated and died from complications from COVID, which is what majority of the deaths stemmed from. Also curious, how many of those survivors you witnessed had survived COVID already, including those who were vaccinated. That probably isn’t important though.

The entire thing was a tragedy. I find it weird you were calling family members and pleading with those infected to get the vaccine. Unless what you said is just poorly typed.

Last edited:

Fair enough. First, talking about individual cases isn’t particularly helpful. We all tend to talk that way in situations like this because I think it’s what we can see. I do it with my fathers case. Second, I think what your looking for in statistical terms is called an analysis of variance. It can be used to tease apart situations like this with MANY variables.

First, a little too big still. Second, I didn’t whine about getting the shots or the masking or staying six feet apart (oh the horror). Small price to pay.
Not knocking you, but society as a whole... when you are sick, just stay home. Why are people so stupid. I found it funny that we basically had to be reminded to wash our hands & stay away from others when they are hacking up a lung. Society is gross. After working in law enforcement & still working as a real estate appraiser, its easy to see why so many died. It was like the Darwin awards for a large percentage... it's sad.

You are not understanding what I am saying, this is no play on numbers and percentages. I saw hundreds maybe even thousands of people die from COVID and all that I personally saw that died were unvaccinated. no 50% not 80% but ALL them. These statement has nothing to do with who was at home doing well from a mild case of COVID. I am speaking of the people that died. ALL of them that I saw were unvaccinated. so again, do what you want with the information, I know that I made the right choice to get vaccinated.

First, a little too big still. Second, I didn’t whine about getting the shots or the masking or staying six feet apart (oh the horror). Small price to pay.
Like I said, you're a real big boy. Can't help but admire your strength and stoicism...

You are not understanding what I am saying, this is no play on numbers and percentages. I saw hundreds maybe even thousands of people die from COVID and all that I personally saw that died were unvaccinated. no 50% not 80% but ALL them. These statement has nothing to do with who was at home doing well from a mild case of COVID. I am speaking of the people that died. ALL of them that I saw were unvaccinated. so again, do what you want with the information, I know that I made the right choice to get vaccinated.
97% of individuals who died were over the age of 50. 79% of individuals who died were over the age of 65. Why is it being pushed for less vulnerable individuals? 0.3% of the US population died & 50% of that already had one foot in deaths door. Wouldn't common sense say comorbidities & age played the biggest factor in the grand picture? I think that's a FACT that most don't want to explain. Why were universities forcing students to vaccinate? Why wasn't the focus placed on the most vulnerable to begin with? I'm ok with whoever wants to get the vaccine, but you are STUPID if you don't think one second this entire thing was the biggest pharmaceutical boom the world has ever seen.

97% of individuals who died were over the age of 50. 79% of individuals who died were over the age of 65. Why is it being pushed for less vulnerable individuals? 0.3% of the US population died & 50% of that already had one foot in deaths door. Wouldn't common sense say comorbidities & age played the biggest factor in the grand picture? I think that's a FACT that most don't want to explain. Why were universities forcing students to vaccinate? Why wasn't the focus placed on the most vulnerable to begin with? I'm ok with whoever wants to get the vaccine, but you are STUPID if you don't think one second this entire thing was the biggest pharmaceutical boom the world has ever seen.
Does it not matter that the stats you quote are three years AFTER decisions had to be made? Hindsight is indeed 20/20.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Does it not matter that the stats you quote are three years AFTER decisions had to be made? Hindsight is indeed 20/20.
Actually, it had been reported that this was a pandemic targeting mostly individuals with comorbidities & elderly early on. Those stats were readily available at the time, the death certificates identify cause & age. We had a solid 10-11 months without a vaccine. In the mean time obese, diabetic, elderly, asthmatic, etc... were being slaughtered. Before the release of the vaccines, they even identified the most vulnerable should be the first vaccinated... which they did.

I know two people personally who were vaccinated and died from complications from COVID, which is what majority of the deaths stemmed from. Also curious, how many of those survivors you witnessed had survived COVID already, including those who were vaccinated. That probably isn’t important though.

The entire thing was a tragedy. I find it weird you were calling family members and pleading with those infected to get the vaccine. Unless what you said is just poorly typed.
you are wrong again, I was not calling the family to get a vaccine. I was calling them to let the family know that they are dying, way past the vaccine stage. Many of them will say treat the pneumonia, well that pneumonia is COVID. Some would say, I didnt think it was real. Some will say , dont put him on a ventilator, that will kill them. Well it is real and the best chance of not dying from it was to get the vaccine., I am not trying to convince of anything. I am merely sharing my experience. I am not lying to you. You can do what you please with the information.

Last edited:
Well, this thread is certainly offensive and creepy.
Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

you are wrong again, I was not calling the family to get a vaccine. I was calling them to let the family know that they are dying, way past the vaccine stage. Many of them will say treat the pneumonia, well that pneumonia is COVID. Some would say, I didnt think it was real. Some will say , dont put him on a ventilator, that will kill them. Well it is real and the best chance of not dying from it was to get the vaccine., I am not trying to convince of anything. I am merely sharing my experience. I am not lying to you. You can do what you please with the information.
Look… your grammar in the post is poor. I was trying to interpret what you said. We all know COVID was real. The least you can do is stop with the COVID is pneumonia. That’s false. The complications lead to pneumonia as do 100s of respiratory diseases and viruses.

Last edited:
So Covid is pneumonia, RSV and the Flu? Wow. Maybe we add sinus infections and allergies to the numbers as well. That will make it scarier.

So Covid is pneumonia, RSV and the Flu? Wow. Maybe we add sinus infections and allergies to the numbers as well. That will make it scarier.
I'm assuming he misspoke. I'm actually curious which hospital he worked. My sister has different accounts but some very similar. What she witnessed were a good deal of people who experienced COVID earlier on & eventually died slowly after the vaccine was introduced. We all agree the vaccines help, but it isn't necessary for everyone. That seems to fall through the cracks in these discussions.

I'm assuming he misspoke. I'm actually curious which hospital he worked. My sister has different accounts but some very similar. What she witnessed were a good deal of people who experienced COVID earlier on & eventually died slowly after the vaccine was introduced. We all agree the vaccines help, but it isn't necessary for everyone. That seems to fall through the cracks in these discussions.
I know a lot of medical types and they had different accounts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT