ADVERTISEMENT

Home gym setups?

Nolefan23

Starter
Gold Member
Apr 28, 2002
Anyone have some space efficient home gym setups? Pics? Looking for some ideas. I’m sure there’s been a thread on this in the last 18 months if I just need to be pointed in that direction.

Reactions: Random_John
Anyone have some space efficient home gym setups? Pics? Looking for some ideas. I’m sure there’s been a thread on this in the last 18 months if I just need to be pointed in that direction.
Start with a 4k Wi-Fi projector - nothing like 14-ft wide football in high def cranking through Dolby

I have some hiking and running shoes and a bike. They stay in the garage for when I need to use the outdoor gym I have. I am not allowed to utilize good house space that could otherwise be covered in nick knacks, rugs, pictures and furniture.

OP is the home gym a convenience thing I assume? I’ve never been able to workout at home. I’ve always had to kind of separate certain things from others. I never studied at home, always at the library, and same with working out. I need to be in a gym or I just can’t focus.

Reactions: GbrNole
Start with a 4k Wi-Fi projector - nothing like 14-ft wide football in high def cranking through Dolby
this is a trick i use to get through some cardio....I row or bike at a very casual pace and go hard at the snap of the ball for the duration of the play. Fun way to watch a game and ignore the pain and agony of exercise lol

Reactions: GbrNole
this is a trick i use to get through some cardio....I row or bike at a very casual pace and go hard at the snap of the ball for the duration of the play. Fun way to watch a game and ignore the pain and agony of exercise lol
That’s high intensity interval training. People pay a fortune to have have coaches teach them that. You have cracked the code!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT