ADVERTISEMENT

If you were on the run.....

...just hide in a big city like New York and keep a low profile.
It seems like unless you were a high-profile fugitive, this would be the best way to go. You can get a place to live from Craigslist ads looking for roommates. You can get disposable trak phones and take mass transit everywhere. If you're working in cash, then there's not going to be much trace of you. Plus, there are a ton of people with whom you can blend in, and who don't care who you are as long as you stay out of their way, and you still get to be pretty comfortable.

it depends on:

1) what I did? (how badly am I trying to avoid being caught?)
2) how much money I have
3) who is left alive hoping to see me.

Assuming I'm all alone, somewhere I can concentrate on spirituality or chase women...I'd probably go one extreme or the other.

it depends on:

Assuming I'm all alone, somewhere I can concentrate on spirituality or chase women...I'd probably go one extreme or the other.
If you're chasing women while on the lam, make sure you pack penicillin in case you catch guaneria. Doctors have to report that stuff to the public health agencies.

I'm assuming the health care in those places suck and you'd be in a world of hurt when you got old.
A modest amount of money could buy first class health care in any of those countries. There's a reason medical tourism has become a thing. Can get better care abroad than you can here with your insurance.

Also I'd like to add Florianopolis to my list of places to hide. Seems quite a few scumbags from WWII have settled in there and the women are obscenely hot, beaches aren't bad either.

Lebanon is ready for another civil war, I think. No thanks.
Meh, ain't scurred. What kind of scaredy cat fugitive are you?

And I ran, I ran so far away
I just ran, I ran all night and day
I couldn't get away

100805flock.png

A modest amount of money could buy first class health care in any of those countries. There's a reason medical tourism has become a thing. Can get better care abroad than you can here with your insurance.

Also I'd like to add Florianopolis to my list of places to hide. Seems quite a few scumbags from WWII have settled in there and the women are obscenely hot, beaches aren't bad either.

Meh, ain't scurred. What kind of scaredy cat fugitive are you?

I don't believe I can get better medical care in Vietnam than my Washington D.C. area. Or China. Or Russia. Cheaper? Perhaps. Better? Not.

I'd definitely be scared of eating a suicide bomb in Beirut, brah.

I don't believe I can get better medical care in Vietnam than my Washington D.C. area. Or China. Or Russia. Cheaper? Perhaps. Better? Not.

I'd definitely be scared of eating a suicide bomb in Beirut, brah.
Lebanese food is wonderful, would really avoid eating any suicide bombs, those maybe the least favorably reviewed menu items.

Ummm dude you're on the run, so going to DC hospitals is out of the question. But yes, with money you can get completely western top notch medical care (if not better than your local hospital) in all the countries you listed.

Many of those countries do have wonderful doctors. We should know. Most of them have come here to work.

Some place Ex-pat heavy with non-extradition, if I have done something that has me with a lot of money.

If its as I currently am, I am screwed. Probably the Rockies if I can make it there.

Coincidentally, US will fly weapon laden drones in countries:

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Oman, Qatar, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Vietnam and Yemen

Reactions: BrianNole09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT