ADVERTISEMENT

Mullen doubles down

It sure is.

At this point everyone knows the risk involved. Let's allow people to make their own decision. It's called liberty, it used to be kinda important around here.
Sweden is one of the most sparsely populated countries in Europe. Population just slightly larger then New York City yet it has over 850 times the square miles of area. Probably should compare Sweden to parts of the United States that are similarly populated. Sweden's population density is similar to Vermont's. Sweden's numbers do not look so good in comparison to Vermont.

Sweden is one of the most sparsely populated countries in Europe. Population just slightly larger then New York City yet it has over 850 times the square miles of area. Probably should compare Sweden to parts of the United States that are similarly populated. Sweden's population density is similar to Vermont's. Sweden's numbers do not look so good in comparison to Vermont.
However, that population is densely concentrated in areas along the coast and, particularly, urban areas. Just Stockholm has a population ~33% higher than the entire state of Vermont. In that context, Sweden's numbers look just about like everyone else.

The survival rate is something like 99%. Trump had it and survived. Bobby has it and is surviving. My step-son, grandson, and 2 girl friends had it and had no issues except for one day of a headache. I know 2 people who had it and died. Both never took care of themselves and where greatly overweight. They were in their late 40s.
My wife and I just got back from a 4 week trip up north and we did everything we wanted to do. We are leaving next week for another trip. We take good care of ourselves. Most of the places we ate required you to have a mask on but you could take it off once you were seated. How stupid can you get! When a place mandated a mask we took it out of our pocket and put it on. When not mandated we did not wear one. We wash/sanitize our hands as necessary.

We go where we please and do what we please. I would suggest everyone else do the same. IF you should contact the virus you will survive unless you are in that 1%. And the symptoms will be very mild.

Enjoy life!! Its is all to brief to spend hiding under you bed in fear!!!

I thought they claimed 30,000 or so in attendance. Roughly 1/3 of the stadium.

I think Florida is doing 1/4, so that should be nearly 25,000.

I can see him being upset. This was one of the first games this season in which crowd noise was a factor.
Also, I think they are the second best team in the sec, and this was a huge loss in what is essentially a two game season. Now the Georgia game is immensely important.
They pulled a lot of strings to keep Bama and Auburn of the schedule to have a chance at the sec this year.
That's what they claimed but it was way more than that. Eyes don't lie. They have a huge stadium. Had to be 50k at min.

The survival rate is something like 99%. Trump had it and survived. Bobby has it and is surviving. My step-son, grandson, and 2 girl friends had it and had no issues except for one day of a headache. I know 2 people who had it and died. Both never took care of themselves and where greatly overweight. They were in their late 40s.
My wife and I just got back from a 4 week trip up north and we did everything we wanted to do. We are leaving next week for another trip. We take good care of ourselves. Most of the places we ate required you to have a mask on but you could take it off once you were seated. How stupid can you get! When a place mandated a mask we took it out of our pocket and put it on. When not mandated we did not wear one. We wash/sanitize our hands as necessary.

We go where we please and do what we please. I would suggest everyone else do the same. IF you should contact the virus you will survive unless you are in that 1%. And the symptoms will be very mild.

The virus only hurts others the first 10 feet into a restaurant lmao.

The W.H.O. yesterday pleaded for opening up everything. They said the cure is worse than the disease. We need to protect the old with pre-existing conditions. Everyone else is okay. If people would take the time to look at the facts instead of watching the news they would see the truth.
It's way worse man. Some of those countries are gonna be hit for many years... Especially tourist centric economies like in the Caribbean.

To be fair, they didn't also just completely ignore it. But they did, at least, try to make informed decisions based on data. But, even Sweden didn't totally escape the societal pressure of the backlash against being rational. They did succumb to that pressure in some ways.
Yeah you protect people that have compromised immune systems and older people have to watch out and still wear masks and such but they didn't just lock everyone up for months.

Reactions: Nole Animal
What does fans in the stands in an OUTDOOR stadium, that are not no where close to the players, have to do with the health and well being of his players??? I let my son go to face to face school and he plays high school football. Does that mean that I don't care about my sons well being??? Because none of the kids on the sideline are wearing there mask and they surely are not distancing on the sideline. And imagine that there have been ZERO issues. I work in one of the busiest emergency rooms in central Florida. The numbers they are spewing are not matching up to what I am seeing on the front lines. It has been literally weeks since I have treated a "true" covid case! And the place I work I dominated by Hispanics and Latinos, which are supposedly catching the virus at alarming rate. Some of you will believe anything that you see on the TV. I will be at Doak with my son again on Saturday night just like two weeks ago and I wish more noles could be there to enjoy and support the team. its time to get back to normal and open the stadiums back up. If you are scared then stay home and let the rest of us live or lives
And BTW, what does horse face Shannon Sharps opinion on this mean? his Opinion means nothing just like the liberal media opinion means nothing.
Hearing an opinion from someone who actually works on the front lines and has practical knowledge is comforting and makes the Media and the politicians look disingenuous.

At this point everyone knows the risk involved. Let's allow people to make their own decision. It's called liberty, it used to be kinda important around here.
For what it is worth, every law I can think of is a restriction of liberty.

Hearing an opinion from someone who actually works on the front lines and has practical knowledge is comforting and makes the Media and the politicians look disingenuous.
Just curious what you do. Every medical professional I speak with has the opposite take on the virus.

2 girlfriends and a wife. Do they all know about each other? 😉
There are people with a vested interest in perpetuating fear. They will not be moved from their position, no matter what is presented to them. There really is no point in arguing with them. I plan for the future, but I'm damn sure going to enjoy today.

I thought they claimed 30,000 or so in attendance. Roughly 1/3 of the stadium.

I think Florida is doing 1/4, so that should be nearly 25,000.

I can see him being upset. This was one of the first games this season in which crowd noise was a factor.
Also, I think they are the second best team in the sec, and this was a huge loss in what is essentially a two game season. Now the Georgia game is immensely important.
They pulled a lot of strings to keep Bama and Auburn of the schedule to have a chance at the sec this year.

he was definitely chapped. It is funny because he was never gonna win the sec title, let alone his division. He is a never-gonna-win-it-alldoofus.Evenburnt out shells like Jimbo abuse him!

Love to poke fun at Mullen, but sorry to hear he has the virus and hope he’s ok.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT