ADVERTISEMENT

WSJ: Hottest Days Ever? Don’t Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% agree.
99% of those polled who had similar beliefs and published articles or papers stating that opinion. Not to be confused with 99% of ALL climate scientists. As usual the media and climate change activists continue to pedal a skewed study and attempt to portray something as an undeniable fact, when in truth it’s an opinion.

99% of those polled who had similar beliefs and published articles or papers stating that opinion. Not to be confused with 99% of ALL climate scientists. As usual the media and climate change activists continue to pedal a skewed study and attempt to portray something as an undeniable fact, when in truth it’s an opinion.

That's an outdated article from 7 years ago.

What's your degree in?

That's an outdated article from 7 years ago.

What's your degree in?
So is your claim that 99% of scientist agree! You’re a perfect example of what I described to @DFSNOLE. You laugh and dismiss any thought or opinion that differs from your position. God forbid the possibility exists that you could actual be incorrect on misinformed…

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
Last edited:
So is your claim that 99% of scientist agree! You’re a perfect example of what I described to @DFSNOLE. You laugh and dismiss any thought or opinion that differs from your position. God forbid the possibility exists that you could actual be incorrect on misinformed…

Here's the link again.

“We are virtually certain that the consensus is well over 99% now and that it’s pretty much case closed for any meaningful public conversation about the reality of human-caused climate change,” said Mark Lynas, a visiting fellow at the Alliance for Science and the paper’s first author.

Here's the link again.

“We are virtually certain that the consensus is well over 99% now and that it’s pretty much case closed for any meaningful public conversation about the reality of human-caused climate change,” said Mark Lynas, a visiting fellow at the Alliance for Science and the paper’s first author.

Once again, that quote is from one the scientists who believe climate change is human caused. It would be the same as asking 1000 people who are vegetarians if they thought eating meat was bad. Then making the argument that EVERY person thinks eating meat is bad. The Alliance for Science are all like minded scientists who are funded by The Gates Foundation and others who share the same opinions. Temperatures have been rising and lowering for tens of thousands and maybe hundreds of thousands of years.

Once again, that quote is from one the scientists who believe climate change is human caused. It would be the same as asking 1000 people who are vegetarians if they thought eating meat was bad. Then making the argument that EVERY person thinks eating meat is bad. The Alliance for Science are all like minded scientists who are funded by The Gates Foundation and others who share the same opinions. Temperatures have been rising and lowering for tens of thousands and maybe hundreds of thousands of years.

That's just one quote. You can spin it but the scientific consensus is that climate change is real and caused by human activities.

You, who do not have a PhD in science, are free to submit your belief that climate change isn't caused by humans to a peer reviewed scientific journal. I'd be interested to see the results. :)

That's just one quote. You can spin it but the scientific consensus is that climate change is real and caused by human activities.

You, who do not have a PhD in science, are free to submit your belief that climate change isn't caused by humans to a peer reviewed scientific journal. I'd be interested to see the results. :)

Once again, an agreement of all like minded individuals is not a consensus of ALL people. Since I don’t have a PhD in science, please explain to me what humans did 2.5 millions years ago to break out of the earliest known ice age when the average temperature was 46F? Or maybe what humans did to cause the many other interglacial periods when average temperatures fluctuated by as much as 12F. You can keep sharing your propaganda, but the facts about this subject are far from the ”consensus“ of all scientists. Just because some scientists have a strong OPINION about an issue and write about it doesn’t mean they are FACTUALLY correct. At one time many scientists believed the world was flat….

Last edited:
Reactions: trunole1 and F4Gary
Once again, an agreement of all like minded individuals is not a consensus of ALL people. Since I don’t have a PhD in science, please explain to me what humans did 2.5 millions years ago to break out of the earliest known ice age when the average temperature was 46F? Or maybe what did humans did to cause the many other interglacial periods when average temperatures fluctuated by as much as 12F. You can keep sharing your propaganda, but the facts about this subject are far from the ”consensus“ of all scientists. Just because some scientists have a strong OPINION about an issue and write about it doesn’t mean they are FACTUALLY correct. At one time many scientists believed the world was flat….

I dunno.

Ask a scientist. You can probably find a bunch at your local university.

Don’t believe in warming? The ocean temperature in the Keys right now is 92-96 degrees F. Normally it would be in the upper 80s. A blip? Just ‘weather’? A skeptics explanation is respectfully requested😉

• Love
Good point, I wonder how much money The Gates Foundation gives to scientists who disagree with their narrative?
I used to work for a company that had contracts with Gates Foundation. They are helping African farmers grow sweet potatoes without having worms eat them. You know, so they can make a living and not starve. What narrative are you referring to?

• Love

‘Average global temperature’ is a meaningless measure, and comparisons to 125,000 years ago are preposterous...​

The global-warming industry has declared that July 3 and 4 were the two hottest days on Earth on record. The reported average global temperature on those days was 62.6 degrees Fahrenheit, supposedly the hottest in 125,000 years. The claimed temperature was derived from the University of Maine’s Climate Reanalyzer, which relies on a mix of satellite temperature data and computer-model guesstimation to calculate estimates of temperature.

One obvious problem with the updated narrative is that there are no satellite data from 125,000 years ago. Calculated estimates of current temperatures can’t be fairly compared with guesses of global temperature from thousands of years ago.....

Temperature stations also tend to be limited to populated areas. Much of the Earth’s surface isn’t measured at all. Although the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration likes to present global temperatures starting in 1880, regular temperature collection in places such as the north and south poles began much later.

It isn’t plausible to characterize Earth’s warming in a single average number, especially when we don’t really know what that number is today, much less from 125,000 years ago....

Funny! I have more science degrees than Steve Milloy! And none of them deal with climate science.

• Love
Don’t believe in warming? The ocean temperature in the Keys right now is 92-96 degrees F. Normally it would be in the upper 80s. A blip? Just ‘weather’? A skeptics explanation is respectfully requested😉
I blame the sun you blame the 3-4% of the CO2 produced by mankind. Right?
More sun more CO2 released by the earth. No?

4.5 billion years would be a better number to use.

Kinda curious, if the world is warming and causing climate change
Thus causing the wild fires and hurricanes, wouldn’t the “ equatorial “ countries be flat out burning up before others?

Just a question

So because the water temp in a single place is above average today but within the range of a 7 year average it indicates the oceans are warming globally? What is the highest water temp in that location? What's the 7, 10 and 20 year average? What's the average since records started? Is it warmer due to the El Nino pattern this year?

I used to work for a company that had contracts with Gates Foundation. They are helping African farmers grow sweet potatoes without having worms eat them. You know, so they can make a living and not starve. What narrative are you referring to?
So that's their only project? I would think the Gates foundation has its hands in many cookie jars. I'm certain you were not read into every project the Gates foundation has.

I never claimed to be an expert. I have a BA in History.

That's why I recommend learning from actual scientists and not people with BA's in math from 3rd tier state schools. :)
Says the Corolla driving creamer stealer. Please share your expert opinions on how to succeed in life with the entire board.

Maybe you should try just having a discussion without attempting to degrade everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT