ADVERTISEMENT

My stock answer for haters...

noleinpc

Contributor
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
When folks start on the Winston sage, I just tell them I disagree, but won't even discuss the issue until they have read ALL of the TPD original reports and how EK refused to respond to FSU.....then I walk away.

It's not even worth arguing anymore. People's minds are made up that something happened that night. You can lay out all the facts that would disprove any possible sexual assault, but they still want to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I just tell them "Well I'm quite certain he FHRITP. But there's no evidence suggesting she didn't like it, at the time."

For some reason they never wish to keep talking to me about it.

Most are Florida fans and I ask them if their favorite University also assisted with the cover-up by falsifying the toxicology reports. They are usually like huh what? And I am like exactly you have no clue. FU lab did the blood alcohol tests and found not even legally drunk to get a DUI and no drugs in system. The first results were contested so they tested the 2nd sample with the same results. So now your University is also part of the cover up. Oh and Bye!

Most are Florida fans and I ask them if their favorite University also assisted with the cover-up by falsifying the toxicology reports. They are usually like huh what? And I am like exactly you have no clue. FU lab did the blood alcohol tests and found not even legally drunk to get a DUI and no drugs in system. The first results were contested so they tested the 2nd sample with the same results. So now your University is also part of the cover up. Oh and Bye!

I ask them which of her 7 versions do you believe? The ones refuted by her own witnesses, the ones proven untrue by her own text records, or the ones shown to be false by toxicology reports by UF?

When folks start on the Winston sage, I just tell them I disagree, but won't even discuss the issue until they have read ALL of the TPD original reports and how EK refused to respond to FSU.....then I walk away.
Do you drop the mic first?

I just tell them "Well I'm quite certain he FHRITM. But there's no evidence suggesting she didn't like it, at the time."

For some reason they never wish to keep talking to me about it.

FTFY

Or ask them about EK text messages right after the "incident". According to Cornwell her first text was asking a friend where her ID was. He second text was to another friend wanting answer to a test. He said she never called 911 or went to a hospital.

I just ask people why she or her parents didn't followup on the case for 9 months. They said they thought the TPD was trying to protect FSU. Ok, then why not contact FSU directly or the SA or FDLE or anyone. They instead wait almost a year while she stayed in school and cheered for Jameis on Saturdays, and when he becomes the Heisman frontrunner suddenly it's leeked to TMZ. What parent, if they truely thought their daughter was raped, would not be fighting for justice non-stop. She made up the initial story the protect her reputation with her friends/family, then he got super famous and they saw $$$. That's the only explantion that fits the 9 month quiet period.

Reactions: FSUBigALNoles#1
He got drafted and he's gone. Won us a championship. Now time just to shrug and move on to the next QB that will, hopefully, get us to the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT