ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Playoffs Thread

Kerr actually went more to his bench and Lee and iguodala were sensational. He's definitely trying to wear out cavs.

Blatt needs to re watch the 4th he was badly out maneuvered on tactics late but he can learn from it.

Cavs really have some momentum I expect them to be even better in game 4. And memo to cavs, in the 4th, curry will shoot every time he touches the ball! Crazy at end

Don't know how out maneuvered he was, the run happened during Lebron's standard break at the end of the 3rd and start of the 4th. In that time they scored 9 or 12 points all while he was on the bench.

It's been quite a spectacle watching James handle the playoffs and personnel issues. I've really warmed to him since his letter discussing the move back to Cleveland.
I stopped by to see if there was a thread here. You guys should know there's a much more active thread over in the locker room forum.

It's only inactive if the Bronites jump off the bandwagon, lol. Which is too bad because your hero has played well at times. Last night in the fourth quarter around the 7 minute mark, the two gunslingers had a memorable 3 pt. shootout, with Curry going for the razzle-dazzle and James using long range nuclear warheads. But James cooled off, Curry remained lukewarm, game over. Bench for the Cavs will have to do more to pull this out for the championship starved Cleveland area.

I think I said it in this thread earlier in the series, I still think GS wins this thing. Just think that Cleveland has been lucky in some ways in their two wins. The Cavs defense had something to do with it, but GS just did not look like GS in those losses. Now in their wins we have seen the real Warriors team helped along by Kerr's adjusting to the small lineup.Even with the best player in the world on the Cavs, on paper GS looks like the better team to me. And on the court as well when they play to their abilities.

As a lebron fan, To be honest the cavs just csnt buy any luck so havent felt like dissecting. I mean iguodala and barbosa look 25!!!!
Just feels like warriors are destined to win it agsinst this B team despite james epic series. Smith and shumpert have been dreadful over 5 games. Shumperts defense has been off too.

Lebron cant go 55/15/15 twice, which is what they may need. Hes beat and has been abused, but im glad hes still attacking the rim and not settling no matter what isnt cslled. He didnt do that vs dallas, hes leaving it all out there this time, no complaints on him. Truly fun to watch.

Cavs have been horrible rebounding with small ball and are not boxing out warriors are killing them on offensive rebounds becoming daggers. If cavs win, Then maybe warriors will finally feel some pressure as big favorites. Curry is just screwing around all series which he can do on a loaded team guarded by a hustling role player. Must be nice.

Blatt has made poor tactical gambles that just have not psid off and hes got one game left to get it right. Mozgov and lebron need post ups in the paint, stop posting them 17 feet away!!!!! Id bring dellavedova off the bench and start marion.

Last edited:
I think GS wins it back in Oakland. You've got to figure that their opponent is Cleveland. Being Cleveland, they will find a way to lose in the most heart-wrenching way possible. I'm thinking GS comes from 15 behind to win it with a Curry 3-pointer at the buzzer.

The real advantage GS has is that Curry can cruise for 3 quarters and they can rely on others to keep them close. Come the 4th James is tired from putting up his triple double (again) and Curry can turn it on and put the Cavs away with a few key 3 pointers and look the hero. Cavs are just too depleted to win this series.

That seems to be the issue for Cleveland. A quality enough cast around him just isn't there what with Love and Irving being out. As some analyst said the other day, the cast that was around him the last time the Cavs went to the finals looks like all stars compared to this group. Shame Cleveland could not be at full strength.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT