ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft: 1st and 4th pick

Kirk looks like he forgot to take off the tanning bed goggles

Buffalo and Miami in a much better place now, got to think Arizona is trying to trade up with everyone.

Great pick for Indy

The crowd that has gathered the last 2 years really is amazing. 100k people in a stadium to watch a draft, unreal

Good job by the Bucs. They'll still get James or Kirkpatrick & got extra picks. Brilliant after not getting Nelson.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Nice pick by Bears, outside FSU players, Smith was my favorite player, will be a beast of a LB in the NFL

Reactions: NoleLizards
Wouldn't be shocked to see Tampa trade back up to get their safety of preference here.

To each his own, but “Stupid” would be the word I’d choose. Not “unreal.”

I was speaking more to the interest people had and what they would go through to attend rather than the decision to attend.

Bucs come out smelling like a rose here...Almost makes up for the Aguayo fiasco couple of years back.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Ok Bucs, go ahead and grab James. He can help clean up Hargreaves mistakes.

Buc’s need secondary help and they pass on James for another DL.

Another great call by the commentators...nothing like talking about Jackson for 15 minutes and their future unstoppable offense and then the Saints not taking him.

Reactions: Nolebra Kai
How could N.O. follow up such a great draft a year ago with such a dumb move? Nothing against Davenport, but he's worth next year's #1?? He better be a perennial All Pro.

The smartest teams are patient and let the draft come to them. The Chargers' D will be ridiculous this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT