ADVERTISEMENT

Random thoughts/observations

I think I'm addicted to Triscuits and Sabra pine nut hummus.

So my MIL is notorious for odd presents but I think she outdid herself this father's day. I received a package containing :
1beer coozie
3 slim jims
2 single serve packages of kool-aid.

I was telling my wife about this observation and she started paying attention to when we're at the store. Since she's pregnant, I will get both kids out and get them into the stroller and push them around and she'll notice women trying to walk in at the same time I'm going through a doorway without waiting or even giving me a chance to get the double stroller in. Incredibly rude and inconsiderate. Not asking for special attention, just some common sense.

Common sense is not so common.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmm5157
No, but I have wondered who was the first one to get milk from an udder and drink it. Some one was like "Yea I so could drink that."

Well, considering what early man ate and where it ate it from (breast milk)...it's not that l large of a leap.

Haven't tried the Pine Nut yet, but they make the best I've had. And...your post immediately made me hungry.

For retail hummus, it's the best I've come across. Homemade, fresh, is best, and like to add a bit more lemon juice to the mix.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT