ADVERTISEMENT

Senator Marco Rubio Intentionally Insults FSU Education

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, you figure they graduate 20k plus per year?? Multiply by number of years.... then throw in passionate fans who did not attend, but are avid FSU fans.....Panhandle area, etc... I think Mr. Rubio has a problem come election time if it is close one. It's a shame.. he made some good points in the debate, but his intentional insult towards FSU students and alumni showed where his heart is and his head. His response toward FSU supporters on twitter #relax FSU its only college football trash talk - shows his supercilious attitude. It's like punching someone in the face and then saying, "relax, I didn't really hit you that hard..stop being pissed about it."

Reactions: Bartdog
I was told by a few people who read that Rubio had the third best night behind Trump and Carly.

Puke

I think his code name should be Santa Fe CC. He spent just as much time at Santa Fe as he did at UF. Dirty little secret about UF...while they try to pass themselves off as the Harvard of the South, it's pretty easy to get into UF as a community college transfer. Very un-Harvard like.

I was told by a few people who read that Rubio had the third best night behind Trump and Carly.

Puke
It's true, the average GOP vote probably thought he presented himself quite well on Wednesday. But even with that, I think the nominator is out of the grasp of that delusional goater.
However, I think the VP nomination is very much in play.

It's true, the average GOP vote probably thought he presented himself quite well on Wednesday. But even with that, I think the nominator is out of the grasp of that delusional goater.
However, I think the VP nomination is very much in play.

Btw, I'm pretty tempted to create a Superpac just to counter this douche. Not an expensive one, I actually have an already formed company that is set up to create quickee Superpacs and have plenty of web related accounts. Just slap together a few videos (him drinking water, hitting the little six year old in the face with a football, and a new one with his anti-FSU comments mixed with facts about his CC attendance and lower rankings of the programs, then publish some PR releases and distribute it through my PR outlet. The media would eat it up and I'd need what maybe a couple of grand at most. I'm sure we could solicit the funds through a social media fundraising site in minutes. Especially if I let Trump and/or Jebs campaign get a sniff as to what I'm doing.

Anyone interested?

Heck really my new business partner is a huge Trump supporter and dropped a mil to his campaign already, if I have to I could just ask him for the cash but since he's already ponying up three mil for one of my projects I'd rather not ask for chump/trump change. Instead, we could just ask for ten buck donations or something via Gofund me or something. It really doesn't take much money to do lasting damage when the politician is an idiot like Rubio.

Heck really my new business partner is a huge Trump supporter and dropped a mil to his campaign already, if I have to I could just ask him for the cash but since he's already ponying up three mil for one of my projects I'd rather not ask for chump/trump change. Instead, we could just ask for ten buck donations or something via Gofund me or something. It really doesn't take much money to do lasting damage when the politician is an idiot like Rubio.

I like your thinking. What would you name it?

Btw, I'm pretty tempted to create a Superpac just to counter this douche. Not an expensive one, I actually have an already formed company that is set up to create quickee Superpacs and have plenty of web related accounts. Just slap together a few videos (him drinking water, hitting the little six year old in the face with a football, and a new one with his anti-FSU comments mixed with facts about his CC attendance and lower rankings of the programs, then publish some PR releases and distribute it through my PR outlet. The media would eat it up and I'd need what maybe a couple of grand at most. I'm sure we could solicit the funds through a social media fundraising site in minutes. Especially if I let Trump and/or Jebs campaign get a sniff as to what I'm doing.

Anyone interested?
Sounds fun, I'm in for $20.

Can we also rail against espn? If so I'll toss in a few extra bones.

And btw NoleOne all of what you want to have accomplished could be resolved by setting up a real dedicated SuperPac devoted to promoting a full medical school and engineering school. That will take a lot more capital than the $2-3k for the antiRubio venture but it's certainly doable. I was looking to partner with the Orlando campus of the FSU Med school for one of my new addiction centers anyways.

The posts on his facebook page are, of course, expected: "Don't back down." "It's funny cause it's true." The overwhelming response from his sycophants is that his demeaning remarks are not only acceptable but an awesome statement for a US Senator to make about a state university. By the way, even if his insult at FSU is something you can laugh off as a tasteless joke, consider the allegations of corruption:

"Marco Rubio, the US Senator from the state of Florida and current presidential candidate, is a direct beneficiary of the racket that is the private prison system in the United States. In fact, Rubio is the US Senate’s top career recipient of contributions from previously mentioned GEO, the country’s second-largest for-profit prison company. GEO has put nearly $40,000 in Rubio’s campaign fund and given another $2 million to the Republican Party of Florida, Rubio’s home state. The prison company and current Senator have been in bed together going all the way back to when Rubio served as the speaker of the Florida House of Representatives. While leading the House, GEO was awarded a state government contract for a $110 million facility."

http://theantimedia.org/marco-rubio-is-being-funded-by-private-for-profit-prisons/

Reactions: FSUTribe76
MKLS, the exact same quote has been circulating about Hillary. Unless Hill and Marco are in business together, I smell fish.

And as much as I hate to say it, Marco had a good night for himself at the debate. What that says about him or what it says about his competition remains to be seen.

MKLS, the exact same quote has been circulating about Hillary. Unless Hill and Marco are in business together, I smell fish.

And as much as I hate to say it, Marco had a good night for himself at the debate. What that says about him or what it says about his competition remains to be seen.

He did have a good night and some of what he said made sense. But do you want someone for President who is so careless with his words and, much more importantly, arrogant in the extreme? That personality trait came across loud and clear.

Reactions: goldmom
Well if anyone is interested, we would need at least three real life humans to sit on a board and at least one person to be "president" to say what needs to be said. It can't be me unfortunately as I have ties to UF and need to be separate, but I can certainly help one of you through what needs to be done and I'm willing to volunteer my time on this "vanity" project. Because....eff that guy.

So basically what we would need is:

1) Three people to sit on a board and one to act as the spokesman/president. I can provide the verbiage but someone else needs to say it.

2) Maybe a couple hundo to set up the corp, purchase the website and have it up and running and buy some press release coverage. If we get accidentally get more than $5k then that can be turned over to a phone bank to start calling EITHER FSU fans to contribute to a Superpac devoted exclusively to a full Engineering and Medical school AND/OR to get voters against Marco Rubio and other Gator alums who oppose this.

3) See if we can find some volunteers or else purchase artist time through sources like Fiver to draft some anti-Rubio parody images and videos.

I'm willing to do lots of free legwork if we can get 1 and 2. So just let me know.

Last edited:
Well if anything is interested, we would need at least three real life humans to sit on a board and at least one person to be "president" to say what needs to be said.
Yikes, I'm just the guy with deep pockets (well, as deep as a single $20 goes).
I can't put my name on anything for business reasons. I've yet to reach Koch/Murdoch status where I have the wealth to fund and eff over any group of people, no matter how large, and not suffer any economic consequence.
Believe me, when I got them billions, I'll be throwing my weight around, Rubio will be a shift manager at Arby's.

Yikes, I'm just the guy with deep pockets (well, as deep as a single $20 goes).
I can't put my name on anything for business reasons. I've yet to reach Koch/Murdoch status where I have the wealth to fund and eff over any group of people, no matter how large, and not suffer any economic consequence.
Believe me, when I got them billions, I'll be throwing my weight around, Rubio will be a shift manager at Arby's.

I don't yet although one of my business partners certainly does. He's got so much cash that if he wants something rather than buy it from the business.....he just buys the business. Right now he's a huge Trump fan so if Rubio was actually challenging him he'd toss in BIG just to screw with him but I'm afraid poor rubes is too low in the polls to matter to my money partner. I am however, perfectly willing to spend my time and expertise to help anyone who does want to.

Of the 11 participants, only about 4 of them have any semblance of a prayer. So, yeah, being the 4th tallest midget is something, but he's still a long way from being relevant. If he were not Hispanic, he would not even be involved. He has some potential to pander to that crowd. Nothing else.

Most importantly, if it ever gets to Florida controlling the election, I hope every FSU supporter, educator, and alumni remembers his comments. Florida elections can sometimes be kinda close calls right? How choice would it be if this comment cost him the election? I'm sure he will backpedal when it suits him and stress how he was joking, but you know he wasn't....his arrogance is not feigned.

It's been suggested that if the D's win Marco's fallback is governor in 2018 but I think the job would take too much work for this tastes especially when he can parlay himself into the national conservative mega-money pipeline.

Pretty good for a man of no-accomplishment who learned his politics on the West Miami City Council.

I just hope he
It's been suggested that if the D's win Marco's fallback is governor in 2018 but I think the job would take too much work for this tastes especially when he can parlay himself into the national conservative mega-money pipeline.

Pretty good for a man of no-accomplishment who learned his politics on the West Miami City Council.
I just hope he makes enough in his next job that he doesn't have to tap into his 401k to buy a refrigerator.

I don't get Rubio's appeal.

He's supposed to be the "electable one," but he seems like an emotionally insecure, neocon. He should be doing better in the polls than he is, considering that all of the other "mainstream" contenders have dropped out, Trump is a buffoon and Cruz is apparently despised by anyone who has ever worked with him.

He's going to look silly when he loses Florida.

Reactions: Sawyer55
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT