ADVERTISEMENT

Stimulus Relief Check

1.9 trillion printed for no reason at all is so dumb it pretty much has to be an intentional setup for the country to collapse. Buy guns, and ammo.
It's a bailout for the failed policies and and resulting budgets of the large densely populated parts of this country. They were flirting with economic collapse before the pandemic. This is payback and payday for the people that only know how to take from the doers

1.9 trillion printed for no reason at all is so dumb it pretty much has to be an intentional setup for the country to collapse. Buy guns, and ammo.
The Dems and GOP have been printing money for decades at an increased rate. Pre-pandemic the debt was up almost 8 trillion over 3 years. Not sure the stimulus check spending is the one that is going collapse the country.

^^^^Our kids and grandkids and great grandkids and great-great grandkids (and successive generations) will pay for all of this.
I agree that the national debt is a major concern. I am just curious if you felt the same way 4 years ago when all the tax cuts hit. It had the same effect on the debt as the stimulus and we were not going through a pandemic of historic proportions.

I agree that the national debt is a major concern. I am just curious if you felt the same way 4 years ago when all the tax cuts hit. It had the same effect on the debt as the stimulus and we were not going through a pandemic of historic proportions.
No, but I did feel the same way as our national debt skyrocketed from '08 to '16.

No, but I did feel the same way as our national debt skyrocketed from '08 to '16.
Why does it matter who is in office. The national debt has been going up steadily since 1980. The only President that balanced the budget was Clinton. It has been going up equally no matter who is in office. The problem is the debt service has become a significant line item. If you look at the numbers for the last 40 years you will see that this true.

Why does it matter who is in office. The national debt has been going up steadily since 1980. The only President that balanced the budget was Clinton. It has been going up equally no matter who is in office. The problem is the debt service has become a significant line item. If you look at the numbers for the last 40 years you will see that this true.
Yes even during the Clinton 'balanced budget' years the gdp, trade balance, personal debt, household savings all got worse, but hey the federal budget was balanced!

Yes even during the Clinton 'balanced budget' years the gdp, trade balance, personal debt, household savings all got worse, but hey the federal budget was balanced!
You need to stop getting your information from facebook buddy. Go back do some research. I will not comment on this any longer because I really want to avoid being political and I know that is a no no.

You need to stop getting your information from facebook buddy. Go back do some research. I will not comment on this any longer because I really want to avoid being political and I know that is a no no.
No research needed sir. Just charts from bloomberg/business insider, not political faceplace facts.

50475aeb69bedd830b000018
50475c136bb3f7d44600000a
50475d7069bedd721300000d
50475dcaecad04ee07000009

Reactions: nynole1
The point is that the trade deficit, personal savings and personal debt have nothing to do with the economy. In fact in a good economy people tend to both borrow and spend more. In the 90s our exports went up. So did our imports. I do not care what your political affiliation is but if you give Presidents the credit for a successful economy Clinton might have been the most economically successful President in 100 years.

• Haha
Reactions: nynole1
We finally got 2800 in the mail, came as a surprise, no notification or anything. Now what to do with it? This is where the little selfish devil appears on one shoulder and the philanthropist angel appears on the other. ;) Thinking of giving some to the local restaurants we normally frequent. There are also several other service businesses we know of that have been impacted.

Reactions: F4Gary
Payment Status - Not Available
We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because:

• We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this), or
  • You're not eligible for a payment.
• You voted for the wrong guy.

:p

Payment Status - Not Available
We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because:

• We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this), or
  • You're not eligible for a payment.
• You voted for the wrong guy.