ADVERTISEMENT

The LR Official NFL Draft Thread!

Also, look for Denver to snag Tre' Jackson, unless he goes sooner. Philly and Pitt are coming up and could use a CB.

Yeah, but Buffalo?!? Is there a worse city to live in (maybe Cleveland)?

I know, I know. They're in the big-time and it shouldn't matter...

You forgot Menelik Watson too.

I have so many draft names going through my head. I was just reading about Watson and how this is his make or break year.

For Golson to go before PJ tells me that his DUI charge is killing him.

Tampa to get JW some weapons in Jaelen Strong? That's what I would do right here!

Another big O-lineman to protect Jameis. I like it!

Now a Miami of Ohio CB gets selected before PJ. smh.

And D'joun Smith of FAU. I know PJ tested positive for stupidity, but he really killed himself. The Raiders at #68 are now prime to grab PJ, Jaelen Strong or I'd love some Duke Johnson right there.

Happy for the Noles who've been drafted, disappointed that Greene & NOL are still on the board. The love of potential over productivity often baffles me

Holy hell, did the skins really draft Matt Jones in the 3rd round??? If they'd waited a couple of days they could've signed him as a ufa

Happy for the Noles who've been drafted, disappointed that Greene & NOL are still on the board. The love of potential over productivity often baffles me

If the Raiders were going to draft a Nole a little too high, I would have preferred they drafted NOL at TE and picked a CB with the 35th (would really have preferred a CB at #35 and a DE at #68). Walford is an extremely athletic TE but can't block, at all, at least NOL can block some and still get a good number of catches.

McShay's top 10 prospects still on the board (does not include LSU's OL, La'el Collins, who is surrounded by some sort of police investigation possibly concerning the death of an ex-girlfriend, and I believe that Collins issued a statement saying that if were not drafted in the first 3 rounds, he would re-enter the draft in 2016):

1. T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pitt (88)
2. Grady Jarrett, DT, Clemson (83)
3. Mike Bennett, DT, Ohio State (82)
4. Trey Flowers, DE, Arkansas (80)
5. Rashad Greene, WR, FSU (77)
6. Justin Hardy, WR, East Carolina (73)
7. Anthony Harris, S, Virginia (73)
8. Tre' Jackson, G, FSU (73)
9. Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor (73)
10. Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise St (72)

If the Raiders were going to draft a Nole a little too high, I would have preferred they drafted NOL at TE and picked a CB with the 35th (would really have preferred a CB at #35 and a DE at #68). Walford is an extremely athletic TE but can't block, at all, at least NOL can block some and still get a good number of catches.
The TE position has been redefined by players like Graham and Gronk. With the emphasis the NFL puts on measurables, I'm not surprised. O'Leary doesn't fit the mold and that has hurt him.

The TE position has been redefined by players like Graham and Gronk. With the emphasis the NFL puts on measurables, I'm not surprised. O'Leary doesn't fit the mold and that has hurt him.

Agreed 100%. Oakland is looking for 10-12 TD's and 90 catches immediately from Walford.

Reactions: SeaPA
The Pats have a coach with a connection to Trickett and I knew the Pats would be grabbing a Nole OL. The Pats love Stork. Wouldn't be surprised to see them grab Greene next if available.

Last edited:
I hate it for Rashad, but I hope he drops just a little more to Tampa here in the 4th and we give Jaboo a 3rd WR weapon and someone he's got the built-in familiarity with

What's wrong with taking a linebacker Sarah? He should be more than serviceable.

Folks have wondered about NOL's draft status due to his size for a while but I saw Matias projected as his as the third round in several mocks. What in the world is happening with him?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME BILLS!!! NOL!!

I guess I just had to put it out in the universe for it to happen!

I thought after the Champs Bowl Josue would be our best lineman his senior season but he has trouble with athletic tackles and stunts/blitz pickup. He's gotta get smarter.

Spoke too soon Sarah! O'Leary to the Bills!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT