ADVERTISEMENT

The LR Official NFL Draft Thread!

I thought after the Champs Bowl Josue would be our best lineman his senior season but he has trouble with athletic tackles and stunts/blitz pickup. He's gotta get smarter.
NFL.com has a grade of 5.4 for Matias. San Fran just drafted a 295 pound guard with a grade of 4.7. I still don't get it.

NFL.com has a grade of 5.4 for Matias. San Fran just drafted a 295 pound guard with a grade of 4.7. I still don't get it.

The grades are based on round so a higher number is a later predicted pick

So Chickillo's fat, steroid-havin, done-nothing-against FSU or Bobby Hart's ass gets drafted but our two offensive linemen are still waiting. Impressive.

And with our last pick the Bucs choose a nobody running back.

Two receivers and a running back out of the draft whom will probably do little when our defensive line entire defense and offensive line could have used more talent.....

Oh well, Jameis.

I saw Matias projected as his as the third round in several mocks. What in the world is happening with him?

I am absolutely dumbfounded on Matias, was his urine test mud and his Wonderlic a -3? I saw several mock drafts, by some pretty decent experts who had in anywhere from 3-5th. Walter football had him going 68th to the Raiders. CBS had him as the 158th rated player and 9th rated OG.

ESPN did have him rated as the 258th ranked player.

F*cking Oakland ended up grabbing a couple of Gators, must be their checks and balances........ :mad:

So here's the skinny on Josue.

*Please don't link to a competing site. Thanks.

Per Twitter
Florida State's Josue Matias failed multiple NFL team physicals due to shoulder

This per a source with knowledge of the situation. Matias will be pursued as an undrafted free agent. He was thought of as a mid-round talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Tennessee, the Volunteers had no players selected in the draft this weekend. But according to #VolsTwitter they are going to win the SEC this year....

Speaking of Tennessee, the Volunteers had no players selected in the draft this weekend. But according to #VolsTwitter they are going to win the SEC this year....

I'd heard this was the first draft in like 40 years no Vol was taken.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT