ADVERTISEMENT

The Night Of - FINALE...The Call of the Wild (Spoilers)

Sounds like I have to watch episodes 1 and 2 for the fifth time
Let us know how that comes out. I did just that yesterday. He was still wearing his coat when he saw the cat and pulled out the inhaler. It looked to me he stuck the inhaler back in one of his coat pockets. I didn't see it again.

What's also tantalizing is that when he flips the light on and finds Andrea dead, and in several scenes after that, you see a little bit of the bed next to her left arm and body. No inhaler, but the police photo Box looks at shows the clean inhaler on the bed. Could be that the initial shots of her didn't show enough of the bed next to her body for us to see the inhaler. Or not.

He could have but didn't. The young lawyer could have easily tripped up an investigator messing with the chain of custody. But Box is too clever and confident to get caught up in her argument and ended up getting the best of her. Grasping at straws she tried to make an argument on Box's intentions through the his subconscious. Once again he made her look foolish to bring this up even though she may have been correct.

The back and forth between the two was an excellent moment in the show.

Agreed.

Adding to the obvious, Freddy was correct in saying he didn't trust Chandra as Nas's defense lawyer because she was too young and inexperienced.

She actually had some good points available to be made (.e. "how frequently do you remove evidence from a crime scene?", but instead she went for the reach of a theory about him removing it because it didn't suit the prosecution's case.

The finale can't get here soon enough for me. I'm ready to figure out what the hell happened.

Reactions: ericram
Touching evidence with blood on it without gloves is a pretty big no-no.

Can you provide some insight on the procedures for evidence in court cases? I thought it was a crime to take something after it's been logged as evidence at a crime scene like the inhaler.

If I remember correctly you work with crime labs, is that right?

There is no reason for the non-Naz murderer to place the inhaler on the bed if it was visibly left on the floor either in the bedroom or parlor. The police would have found it and known it was not Andrea's. If Naz never dropped the inhaler and later used it in the bedroom, he would have put it back where he found it - it's too important to him. And if he is not the murderer and left it on the bed, it would have blood on it.

The writers have deliberately left clues that do not give a complete picture as to who did it but they also give incomplete clues to at least 5 people (Naz, Duane, the hearse driver, the trainer and the drug supplier)

Actually there is, you have to remember you're not dealing with a professional. A professional would have made it look like a suicide with all the drugs she had. The inhaler could be place there to make it more visible to the detectives. Remember the detective didn't check the broken glass or the table for her blood and dna, they yet to explain why her blood is on the dual post on the second floor.

It looks like the missed somethings and Box already did something not by procedures. We learned in the first episode that the 2-1 doesn't do everything by the book.

Let us know how that comes out. I did just that yesterday. He was still wearing his coat when he saw the cat and pulled out the inhaler. It looked to me he stuck the inhaler back in one of his coat pockets. I didn't see it again.

What's also tantalizing is that when he flips the light on and finds Andrea dead, and in several scenes after that, you see a little bit of the bed next to her left arm and body. No inhaler, but the police photo Box looks at shows the clean inhaler on the bed. Could be that the initial shots of her didn't show enough of the bed next to her body for us to see the inhaler. Or not.

I re watched a few scenes. In episode one, we don't see all the bed. You actually have to start with episode 2 to find out where the inhaler is. When you see the inhaler in episode 2, it is to the right side of Andrea's head. That section of the bed can be seen for a quick second in episode 1 and the inhaler is not there. In episode 2 when Box first sees it, he looks puzzled. It is surrounded by blood stains on the bed sheet, but is pristine clean. When he hands it to Naz, Naz takes it because it is his. I assume it never went to lab work. Box can't figure out why it is not covered in blood it looks odd. So in his own mind (as Stone said earlier, he doesn't like to delegate) Box confirms that the inhaler belongs to Naz and that makes him seem guilty. But he remains puzzled by the lack of blood.

When Naz wakes up in the kitchen, he is only wearing a T shirt and boxers. So he obviously did not go down there with the intent to leave the house. He goes upstairs to get his shirt and pants when he finds the body. When he leaves and realizes that he doesn't have his keys and he breaks into the house, he gets the jacket from the parlor. He pats the right side to feel the keys, but he does not pat the left side of the jacket.

As near as I can tell, Naz puts the inhaler back in his jacket on the left side after he uses it in episode 1. When he takes the jacket off, I can't see if the inhaler came out.

While this all sounds interesting, it leads nowhere. How would another person know that the inhaler is in that jacket? And even if someone did and wanted to "plant" it, the bloody knife is in plain sight. Wouldn't that work better.

Naz could not have used the inhaler in the bedroom because the jacket was in the parlor. I guess I need to keep looking.

We never see the left side of the moose head before the murder. The right side is seen, and there are markings below the right eye (barely visible). The policy only swab the space below the left eye in episode 2.

We never see the left side of the moose head before the murder. The right side is seen, and there are markings below the right eye (barely visible). The policy only swab the space below the left eye in episode 2.

scr-Moose2.jpg

This is a moose head.

Can you provide some insight on the procedures for evidence in court cases? I thought it was a crime to take something after it's been logged as evidence at a crime scene like the inhaler.

If I remember correctly you work with crime labs, is that right?

You have to photograph anything of evidentiary value/potential in situ before it's catalogued. You have to keep records of everyone in and out of the crime scene, shoe sizes, a control of hair/fingerprints/DNA. You might be able to remove medication from an active scene but I can't imagine it's as frivolous as what Box did. There's a chain of custody no matter how small the piece of evidence is.

There was also a CoC issue at the prison. His clothes and his person weren't properly processed. The 2 CSI guys walk in and say something about it to the desk manager. Not sure if it plays a bigger part but they've established CoC concerns.

He could have but didn't. The young lawyer could have easily tripped up an investigator messing with the chain of custody. But Box is too clever and confident to get caught up in her argument and ended up getting the best of her. Grasping at straws she tried to make an argument on Box's intentions through the his subconscious. Once again he made her look foolish to bring this up even though she may have been correct.

The back and forth between the two was an excellent moment in the show.

I slow my roll on Box being clever right now; he looks more worn down. We were already told he likes to bend the rules and he looks bad not interviewing the Hearst guy when he was on tape and he could have discovered Duane as well but was too gun-ho about getting a confession.

Also Stone's pathologist put to school the other guy. The state pathologist was proven of having a record of making misdiagnosises.

That precinct is a mess! Cops probably hate this show.

You have to photograph anything of evidentiary value/potential in situ before it's catalogued. You have to keep records of everyone in and out of the crime scene, shoe sizes, a control of hair/fingerprints/DNA. You might be able to remove medication from an active scene but I can't imagine it's as frivolous as what Box did. There's a chain of custody no matter how small the piece of evidence is.

There was also a CoC issue at the prison. His clothes and his person weren't properly processed. The 2 CSI guys walk in and say something about it to the desk manager. Not sure if it plays a bigger part but they've established CoC concerns.

Would they have dusted for prints on the inhaler at the crime scene or would they have to take it back to a lab to do that? My complaint is that giving it back to Naz prevents being able to lift other prints.

Thank you for your insights on this since you're the SME in this thread!

Would they have dusted for prints on the inhaler at the crime scene or would they have to take it back to a lab to do that? My complaint is that giving it back to Naz prevents being able to lift other prints.

Thank you for your insights on this since you're the SME in this thread!

I'm no SME for crime scenes, I'm a lab junkie (thank goodness). I have over the decades taken some CSI training courses.

The latent prints all depends on the availability of a certified latent print person that's at the scene. You can lift prints at the scene but traditionally, you bag it tag it and send it to your forensic lab for processing.

Handing it over to Naz creates a reasonable doubt that the defense is looking for.

Reactions: HulaNole
I'm no SME for crime scenes, I'm a lab junkie (thank goodness). I have over the decades taken some CSI training courses.

The latent prints all depends on the availability of a certified latent print person that's at the scene. You can lift prints at the scene but traditionally, you bag it tag it and send it to your forensic lab for processing.

Handing it over to Naz creates a reasonable doubt that the defense is looking for.

Thank you! I that caught my eye when he did it and I couldn't believe he acted like it was nothing.

Another thing that shapes Box in not the best light; he found A LOT of drugs at Andrea's house but never checks up on that? He claimed to be about "finding the truth" but he's only focused on Naz instead of doing more background checks on Andrea. Only background he did on her was with her stepfather who is very suspicious; it's quite weak.

I stand corrected on the deer. But is that head useful in this case?

I slow my roll on Box being clever right now; he looks more worn down. We were already told he likes to bend the rules and he looks bad not interviewing the Hearst guy when he was on tape and he could have discovered Duane as well but was too gun-ho about getting a confession.

Also Stone's pathologist put to school the other guy. The state pathologist was proven of having a record of making misdiagnosises.

That precinct is a mess! Cops probably hate this show.

All effected by attitude of getting this over with as quick as possible (even though he seemed depressed at his retirement party) not aptitude. One has to wonder if he is feeling guilty about being pushed by the DA in wrapping this case up too quickly? Probably not, like you said he is most likely tired. Remember at the beginning of this series the other night investigator was so lazy he talked himself out of being put on this case. Ironically, this idea of the truth was explained by Stone in the beginning. The prosecution is more concerned with convicting their guy, Naz, and the defense coming up with a reasonable doubt and neither really are attempting to seek the truth.

Reactions: HulaNole
I think Box effed up with the inhaler because he spent a few minutes with the kid and was sure he'd crack him, given the evidence. I don't think Box was specifically trying to frame Naz, or mess with the evidence. I think he was totally sure that he was going to get a confession out of the scared, mild, little guy, and that a simple act of "good cop" kindness would be enough to assure that and get the confession.

I don't think he was trying to skew the evidence...I think he was just cutting corners the way anyone who has done a job a million times is liable to do. However, he underestimated Naz in a lot of ways, and now that gambit has somewhat blown up in his face. I'm sure Box thought that there was zero percent chance this went to trial. And he was wrong.

Reactions: GE Nole
All effected by attitude of getting this over with as quick as possible (even though he seemed depressed at his retirement party) not aptitude. One has to wonder if he is feeling guilty about being pushed by the DA in wrapping this case up too quickly? Probably not like you said he is most likely tired. Remember at the beginning of this series the other night investigator was so lazy he talked himself out of being put on this case. Ironically, this idea of the truth was explained by Stone in the beginning. The prosecution is more concerned with convicting Naz and the defense coming up with a reasonable doubt and neither really trying to seek the truth.

Yeah that speech set the tone for the whole series which is probably what the writers are trying to say that our criminal justice system doesn't care about the truth anymore. I think that's a bit bold because the detectives that I see in crime documentaries are very meticulous and reluctant to declare someone a suspect until everything is gather. The Aaron Hernandez cops investigated everything before they charged him and gave ZERO information to the public. We know here in Tally that real life DAs and cops try to make crime fit the suspect instead of doing an investigation; see Dalvin Cook case.

Still I expect NYC detectives to be more thorough before announcing anything.

I think Box might feel like he has nothing left if he leaves the force which is why he acts that way at the party.

Reactions: SoddyNole
I think Box effed up with the inhaler because he spent a few minutes with the kid and was sure he'd crack him, given the evidence. I don't think Box was specifically trying to frame Naz, or mess with the evidence. I think he was totally sure that he was going to get a confession out of the scared, mild, little guy, and that a simple act of "good cop" kindness would be enough to assure that and get the confession.

I don't think he was trying to skew the evidence...I think he was just cutting corners the way anyone who has done a job a million times is liable to do. However, he underestimated Naz in a lot of ways, and now that gambit has somewhat blown up in his face. I'm sure Box thought that there was zero percent chance this went to trial. And he was wrong.

I agree, he was pushing hard and everyone was pushing him for a confession; it makes me wonder how comfortable they are with just the evidence.

I think the writers are showing how through justice is hard to get considering the DA looks tired or stressed out from her job with that early smoking scene, Box's behavior as well, (can't forget the conversation he had with the detectives about how the jury would view Naz compared to other killers), and the nonchalant attitude of all the other cops in this case.

I think Stone is going to get the stepfather to snap and make a mistake or Stone finds that other knife with Andrea's blood on it. The stepfather is stepping up his threats and I can see him being called to the witness stand for previous behavior.

Reactions: Cubman777
I agree, he was pushing hard and everyone was pushing him for a confession; it makes me wonder how comfortable they are with just the evidence.

I think the writers are showing how through justice is hard to get considering the DA looks tired or stressed out from her job with that early smoking scene, Box's behavior as well, (can't forget the conversation he had with the detectives about how the jury would view Naz compared to other killers), and the nonchalant attitude of all the other cops in this case.

I think Stone is going to get the stepfather to snap and make a mistake or Stone finds that other knife with Andrea's blood on it. The stepfather is stepping up his threats and I can see him being called to the witness stand for previous behavior.

The step father can always be brought to the stand to validate what the drug supplier said. I am not sure if Stone can raise the probate issue, but he should try - if nothing else than for the jury to know that it's another interesting fact the police ignored (along with Duane Reade and the hearse driver)

I mentioned this already, but the TV Guide episode description for next week mentions the following:

In the finale, Stone finds himself in the spotlight thanks to a controversy enveloping Naz's defense team.

That could be good/bad for Stone.

I mentioned this already, but the TV Guide episode description for next week mentions the following:

In the finale, Stone finds himself in the spotlight thanks to a controversy enveloping Naz's defense team.

I would say the female lawyer gets in trouble due to the kiss on the video. Stone has to pick up the ball and run with it. Not sure if that is how it would work in an actual trial but makes for a good story.

Reactions: seminolesfan5

I'm thinking that means that they find out about Chandra and Naz's relationship and she backs out of the case and Stone is the last one left to defend Naz.

I think it's good for Stone and good for Naz. This past episode made me think she can be a little nastier then I thought but Stone is an artist at playing this game. His back and forth with Box is pretty solid and he has the guts to take on anyone. Not to mention he seems to be the ONLY one that's been involved since that night to actually care about doing the right thing here. I'm curious how a true innocent client affects him. Plus I think he could get that stepfather to crack under pressure to make mistake.

Million dollar question is what's Naz going to do if he gets out? Go on Freddie's payroll because he can take an office job now, not without going through some hurdles.

Not to mention he seems to be the ONLY one that's been involved since that night to actually care about doing the right thing here. I'm curious how a true innocent client affects him.

Interesting. I don't see Stone that way at all. I think he's trying to get a client off, one that deep down even he doesn't know if is guilty or innocent. He certainly didn't know whether Naz was guilty when he inserted himself in the case.

I do think he's committed to the law and legal principles, so in that sense I agree. He's not crooked, and I think he does believe people deserve a vigorous defense.

But I think his interest in the case and doing a good job is more personal and financial than trying to do good by Naz. I think Stone is an extreme realist, with a bit of a persecution complex, a loser who's getting a bit of a second chance here with a high profile case.

That MAY be no different than what you meant really, I just took your post to sound like Stone is driven by good intentions and Naz' welfare. I think he's way more cynical than that.

I am not saying that's a bad thing about Stone. I think it makes him a much more interesting character than just being a crusading true believer. I think he's an analogue to everyone else...the prosecutor, cops, Chandra, medical examiner...just trying to do their job the way they think they're supposed to. The interesting thing is that all those people are at the top of their profession, and he's basically a cockroach in his. So he's thrust into the big leagues, and more than holding his own. It's an awesome underdog story, and Turturro is playing it great.

Box is a possible exception to everyone basically trying to do their job the best they can, but even then, it seems obvious that he's been really good at his job. It seems implied to me that some combination of world-weariness, melancholy about retirement, etc prompted him to give into hubris and cut corners.

Interesting. I don't see Stone that way at all. I think he's trying to get a client off, one that deep down even he doesn't know if is guilty or innocent. He certainly didn't know whether Naz was guilty when he inserted himself in the case.

I do think he's committed to the law and legal principles, so in that sense I agree. He's not crooked, and I think he does believe people deserve a vigorous defense.

But I think his interest in the case and doing a good job is more personal and financial than trying to do good by Naz. I think Stone is an extreme realist, with a bit of a persecution complex, a loser who's getting a bit of a second chance here with a high profile case.

That MAY be no different than what you meant really, I just took your post to sound like Stone is driven by good intentions and Naz' welfare. I think he's way more cynical than that.

I am not saying that's a bad thing about Stone. I think it makes him a much more interesting character than just being a crusading true believer. I think he's an analogue to everyone else...the prosecutor, cops, Chandra, medical examiner...just trying to do their job the way they think they're supposed to. The interesting thing is that all those people are at the top of their profession, and he's basically a cockroach in his. So he's thrust into the big leagues, and more than holding his own. It's an awesome underdog story, and Turturro is playing it great.

Box is a possible exception to everyone basically trying to do their job the best they can, but even then, it seems obvious that he's been really good at his job. It seems implied to me that some combination of world-weariness, melancholy about retirement, etc prompted him to give into hubris and cut corners.

I will say from the first episode Stone questioned why Box hasn't charged him yet and called him out saying he must be having "a gut feeling that something doesn't fit right" with Naz being charged. I think he believes Naz is a good guy but being influenced by Freddie to fit in. He says "Naz I know you have to do what you have to do to survive in there but be careful" which I interpret by saying don't go career criminal now. The next preview has him saying "when this started he was innocent but Naz isn't so innocent anymore" which reference the drug smuggling, real drugs not study medicine, and beating the crap out of that inmate. Stone doesn't like the shaved head and tattoes because it's not a good look. Stone cares about playing this the right way for Naz which is why he gave him his card and told him to call any time and switches shirts with Naz before the jury comes in to look better.

Stone in this for a publicity for his practice that's true but he cares that Naz is handled the best way too. Plus Stone represented enough low lives that he knows when a guy isn't one like Naz. I'd hire Stone because he knows all the players in the game and worked with them many years so that helps plus he's got street smarts on how to see other leads and possibilities and he knows all the tricks too. Plus he's good with people which is why he got that pathologist to help him out.

So, are we in agreement that Naz never had the inhaler in the bedroom because he left it in the parlor after he used it that one time (and seemingly put it back in his jacket)? We know the jacket never made it upstairs. Was the inhaler ever tested for prints?

So, are we in agreement that Naz never had the inhaler in the bedroom because he left it in the parlor after he used it that one time (and seemingly put it back in his jacket)? We know the jacket never made it upstairs. Was the inhaler ever tested for prints?

No, that is not correct. He took a puff and dropped it right before going to bed with Andrea. IT is not clear if he dropped it on the floor or on the nightstand.

No, that is not correct. He took a puff and dropped it right before going to bed with Andrea. IT is not clear if he dropped it on the floor or on the nightstand.

Thanks. You are correct. I didn't look far enough in that episdoe He uses it for split second after he takes his shirts off. He sits on the end of the bed and does a quick inhale and seems to drop it. To me it looks like it fell on the floor as I didn't see him reach for the nightstand after that. Admittedly, that scene had the least amount of light of any scene in the show, and that particular sceme moves real fast.

He took his jacket off upstairs and took a puff before he got busy.

Unfortunately I don't think the inhaler was tested for prints which is why I believe Box took the inhaler. I don't buy that Box brought the inhaler to be nice just like he didn't allow Naz's parents to see him to be nice. Box allowed his parents to see him so he could watch and record their conversation.

I personally would love to see Stone run with the representation from here out. I don't think much of Ms. Kapur. I practice criminal defense, and she is doing an awful job. She could have destroyed Box and the State's forensic examiner. She barely laid a glove on them. I know that it is a tv show, but the courtroom scenes are driving me crazy.

Just a quick FYI, no one ever addresses a witness from a seated position at counsel table. I know you see this a lot on TV, but this is a series that seemingly has some pride in the procedural aspects of the legal system. As an attorney, and I do state and federal criminal defense, you always stand when you speak in open court unless instructed otherwise by the judge.

Also, all of the testimony regarding Nas and him being an Aderall drug dealer or getting in a couple of fights at school would NEVER come in during testimony at a trial like this. Way too prejudicial and offers little to no probative value as to whether or not he murdered Cornish. It is a no brainer. The fact that Kapur doesn't ever object to these things is killing me. Plus, the prosecutor is leading her witnesses so badly that she is basically up there testifying. It is freaking ridiculous. I know that Kapur doesn't know her head from a Bangladesh hole in the ground, but Stone would know better. He should be jumping up and down going crazy over stuff like this.

Anyway, I digress. As far as the story goes, I think that the step father is the killer. I think that Stone will win the trial, but that something bad will happen to Nas anyway. Duane Reade knew something was up or about to go down, but didn't do anything other than possibly enter the building and witness something. I think that the ridiculous ending would be that Freddy was somehow the puppet master all along. That would take this story into the realm of absurdity for me.

I broke down and took a peak on the internet and found an interesting interview with Amara Karan (Ms. Kapur) about the last show. This is the only episode that has not been shown to the actors.

I don't know if this is a spoiler as much as a great advertisement for the ending.

I know you can’t give anything away about the end of the show, but what was your reaction when you first read that last script and found out how it ends?

I read the whole thing in one go. I like binge-read the whole thing. I was like, are you joking? Is this really happening to me? This is one of the best things I have ever read and this will probably be one of the best shows made for television. It was so good. I couldn’t believe it. I still can’t believe it. And when I read it, it took me time to process it because it is written so well. Every single scene, you’re like, no way, no way! And so when you read the whole thing and it comes to its conclusion, you just want to cry at the end of it. It’s so overwhelming. Such a big story. And it comes full circle and you’re like, wow. It comes full circle. I can’t wait for you to see episode eight, because it just goes right ‘round. And there’s a bombshell after bombshell and it gets even more intense and even more wrapped up and goes even more crazy.

Reactions: dmm5157
I broke down and took a peak on the internet and found an interesting interview with Amara Karan (Ms. Kapur) about the last show. This is the only episode that has not been shown to the actors.

I don't know if this is a spoiler as much as a great advertisement for the ending.

I know you can’t give anything away about the end of the show, but what was your reaction when you first read that last script and found out how it ends?

I read the whole thing in one go. I like binge-read the whole thing. I was like, are you joking? Is this really happening to me? This is one of the best things I have ever read and this will probably be one of the best shows made for television. It was so good. I couldn’t believe it. I still can’t believe it. And when I read it, it took me time to process it because it is written so well. Every single scene, you’re like, no way, no way! And so when you read the whole thing and it comes to its conclusion, you just want to cry at the end of it. It’s so overwhelming. Such a big story. And it comes full circle and you’re like, wow. It comes full circle. I can’t wait for you to see episode eight, because it just goes right ‘round. And there’s a bombshell after bombshell and it gets even more intense and even more wrapped up and goes even more crazy.

Man, that has me really wanting to watch the final episode.

Reactions: dmm5157
Man, I really wanted to read the last two spoiler tags and have been successful....so far. Trying not to click.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I personally would love to see Stone run with the representation from here out. I don't think much of Ms. Kapur. I practice criminal defense, and she is doing an awful job. She could have destroyed Box and the State's forensic examiner. She barely laid a glove on them. I know that it is a tv show, but the courtroom scenes are driving me crazy.

Just a quick FYI, no one ever addresses a witness from a seated position at counsel table. I know you see this a lot on TV, but this is a series that seemingly has some pride in the procedural aspects of the legal system. As an attorney, and I do state and federal criminal defense, you always stand when you speak in open court unless instructed otherwise by the judge.

Also, all of the testimony regarding Nas and him being an Aderall drug dealer or getting in a couple of fights at school would NEVER come in during testimony at a trial like this. Way too prejudicial and offers little to no probative value as to whether or not he murdered Cornish. It is a no brainer. The fact that Kapur doesn't ever object to these things is killing me. Plus, the prosecutor is leading her witnesses so badly that she is basically up there testifying. It is freaking ridiculous. I know that Kapur doesn't know her head from a Bangladesh hole in the ground, but Stone would know better. He should be jumping up and down going crazy over stuff like this.

Anyway, I digress. As far as the story goes, I think that the step father is the killer. I think that Stone will win the trial, but that something bad will happen to Nas anyway. Duane Reade knew something was up or about to go down, but didn't do anything other than possibly enter the building and witness something. I think that the ridiculous ending would be that Freddy was somehow the puppet master all along. That would take this story into the realm of absurdity for me.

I agree with your comments with regard to action in the courtroom. But if they did it accurately, this wouldn't be the whodunit that vexes us. And since they are making it somewhat unrealistic with regard to courtroom procedures, I hope that Stone has the "a ha" moment and figures it out. But so far we can't. We cannot find a direct connection between Freddie, Duane, the step dad, the hearse driver or the drug supplier. We never even had a scene where Naz says everything he knows. He may remember walking down the stairs before he passed out in the kitchen, but the writers have not shared any of that. Or why the refrigerator door was open.

I don't think anyone has touched on this yet but what did Naz say to the two guys outside the house before he went in with Andrea? And where was the initial party supposed to be located? I haven't rewatched but it seemed to me like Naz looked like he thought he knew them. I could be wrong though.

Naz was heading uptown or Bronx if I recall - pretty far from Queens. There is no doubt that Duane stared at Naz with an odd look at his face. Naz stares back with an odd smile. Not sure what it means (once again, since we don't have a scene of Naz sitting down and telling Stone what happened that night, we can't figure out)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT