ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR Bowl Season Drinking Game Thread!

Alabama only offered Tua because Fromm flipped to Georgia during recruiting.

Amazing. I read that he has a younger brother that may be better. He looked like Drew Brees but with a stronger arm. Anything huge benefit that Alabama has is that the SEC caretakers are just down the road and are able to set up a wall of protection around it's golden goose--- at least that is what my LSU Tiger friends say.

Reactions: RTM58
I'm going to suggest the same or 0. Those teams were snake bitten. Have to play Florida with most of the defense taking IV treatments for the flu; probably have our best team (1996) ever and Samari Rolle wants to play hero and jumps the out and up instead of keeping Green in front of him; we have to play Tennessee with the third string QB (who still played pretty well until Mark Richt decided to be Mark Richt and called a deep out in wet conditions with a noodled armed QB); and Snoop Minnis can't wake up for a final.....ugh (I need to Irish up my coffee).
Actually, I thought we were as good or better than anyone by the end of the '87, '89, '92, & '94 seasons and would have had a great chance to win it all in any of those circumstances if given a benefit of a doubt like Bama was this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT