ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR Bowl Season Drinking Game Thread!

They would be smart to after this year, put in a rule that if two teams from same conference make playoff, they have to play first round regardless of final rankings. Rewards the conference by ensuring one team will make National Championship game and rewards nation (and boosts ratings) by not having horrible National Championship game.

The championship is bound to be a bit anticlimactic after that amazing Rose Bowl. This is a little different IMO from the Bama/LSU match-up a few years back because these two rarely play each other even though they're in the same conference.

I will likely watch the game. Even tho its all SEC all day.

Pretty impressive what Kirby did in so little time.

I swear, it looks like they are “feeding” them something different at Alabama.

Blech.

I’m glad I am “boycotting” the SEC invitational game. 6-0 and almost halftime? Sounds amazing. (Rolls eyes).

Georgia D stopping Bama
Georgia OLine doing a great job with protection

GeorgiaBulldog.jpg

Well I'm watching despite claiming I wouldn't. I find myself rooting for UGA or more like against Bama.:confused:

I don’t REALLY care which is why I’m not watching, but I would assume it would be in FSU’s interest to have Bama win. We know Bama is always going to get the top recruits, no reason to create a duplicate in our recruiting footprint.

Cool halftime show

:-/

Do respect that he has prosthetic legs and is out there doing his thing!

I wonder if Justin Fields is watching Fromm and having second thoughts.

What happened that Georgia got called for a 15 yard sideline interference on the long TD play, and how were they then given a “first sideline warning” 3 plays later?

What happened that Georgia got called for a 15 yard sideline interference on the long TD play, and how were they then given a “first sideline warning” 3 plays later?
I didn't get that either.

Reactions: DanC78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT