ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!!

Well, I am liking the Sling tv delivered by Roku tonight. Signed up Sling yesterday. Great picture and no hiccups. Now, if only I had some of the Knob Creek that birthday boy has, all would be better.

Barstool sports has a good clip of VT player going down after getting a signal from the sideline. No honor
Might be the same play I saw and the announcers called him out on it. Then those two players went down and the crowd booed, but it did look like they banged heads, so it is not easy to decide if it is a flop or not.

Until that bad snap, Tech's offense looked like I hoped ours would.

Their offensive plays are quick, aggressive, attacking plays. Ours are slow as molasses, everything seems to take 5 seconds before we are moving forward. If no t for a few bad plays on their part, we would be down by 28.

Guys, this is a journey. You all expected us to steamroll everyone from now on?

giphy.gif

Wow, I thought we looked bad in the first half. I may have to scrap my thought that we go 1-10, I’m not sure where we find a win.

I wonder if Willie really knew what he'd gotten into when he arrived. Enthusiasm can only get you so far; the talent has to be seriously upgraded, and he may have to kick some ass to make things work. We're seeing the result of Jimbo's faux efforts at recruiting the last two years at work here--undersized offensive linemen and midget DB's. I wasn't expecting a big year, but it's obviously going to get worse before it gets better. And the fair weather fans will go away.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
I like the defensive scheme, Burns is a sure all american with 15+ sacks on the year

I wasn't around in the Larry Jones days, but were we this bad then?
This is such a different day and time that it is really hard to compare the eras. We started out 5-0 one year lost to the team from the east and just seemed to quit for the rest of that year. Of course, now every game is available via TV or the web, whereas then you basically had to be there to witness what transpired.
I don’t see any quit tonight, but more first game jitters and bad breaks.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT