ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!!

well, that one drained all my hope. Not the start we were hoping for, I am going to blame it on those awful uniforms and start looking forward to next week

Kudos to Bud Foster, guy puts a defensive game plan together and has his guys ready to play

This is not what one imagines when thinking of a well-oiled machine. Taggart needs to get this figured out fast if he has hopes of even being bowl eligible..

Reactions: TMcGrady1
Bradburn was the best player on the field tonight by a wide margin

Gonolz gets tonights award for best attempt at trying to keep the humor level up.
#ComedicSimplicity

Could we please put OL recruiting on the front burner.
Here's hoping we can keep the bowl streak alive. :(

Gonolz gets tonights award for best attempt at trying to keep the humor level up.
#ComedicSimplicity

Could we please put OL recruiting on the front burner.
Here's hoping we can keep the bowl streak alive. :(
Yep. BillFromTampa could basically cut and paste Gonolz tonight.
Nice work, sir.

#ComedicSimplicity

Hey, if we can't laugh at ourselves, how can we laugh at Miami and UF? I guess we could beat them then laugh, but I like our odds of laughing at them for losing to other teams better.

I was in school in '89 when an average Clemson squad came in here and blew us out in our home opener by basically just running left with Terry Allen. We didn't lose again...We'll see what happens.

That was not an average Clemson team. Well, maybe average for them. That team finished 10-2 and #11, like most of their teams in that era, like now. What happened tonight was a different deal.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

What the hell happened to the Noles I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest season of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Taggart, we might get beat." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Richt, he's a dead man! Swinney, dead! Kelly, dead! Mullen, dead!

484ab61ae625160acd6e3cc71cc460e5.jpg

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

What the hell happened to the Noles I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest season of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Taggart, we might get beat." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Richt, he's a dead man! Swinney, dead! Kelly, dead! Mullen, dead!

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Out of the playoff conversation for the fourth straight year. At least my hopes never got going. Bet Taggart didn't sleep a wink last night after first TD-less game in Doak over 10 years.

5 loss season is certain & program is in a tailspin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT