ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread---Bowl Games Edition!

FSUSarah

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 21, 2003
Decatur, AL
There are like 40 bowl games this year. It's getting out of control.

I'll try and keep this thread going.

There are 6 games today. The only one I'm slightly interested in is the BYU-Utah Las Vegas Bowl.

Happy Bowling y'all!

Alcorn State vs NC A&T was competitive. If AState had a decent QB that didn't think his WRs were all 10ft tall, they could've tied the game with seconds to go.

Was pulling for Shepherd since they were in the conference of the school I was a GA at, guess no MEC chants tonight

Way to go Zips! First bowl win in school history!!
Go Zips!
3300_akron_zips-mascot-2002.png

Boise State shows up for big games on TV. When they're on, they're really good on offense.
I fully expect them to give us fits in both our upcoming games.

They were the "local" school back home is Savannah. Come a long way. And to play like that after their coach ditched them for Tulane was awesome!

Yeah, that's why my cousin went there, it was the closest decent school (since Savannah State and Armstrong State are supposedly pretty bad and my cousin is NOT artistic so no SCAD either) to where they lived in Savannah.

I don't know what high school you went to or what age group but my cousin is Wendy Roddenberry in case you were there at the same time.

I don't know what high school you went to or what age group but my cousin is Wendy Roddenberry in case you were there at the same time.

The only Roddenberry I know is Gene. I went to HS in North Carolina. Just lived down there the last decade.

So far, these lower bowls, with the exception of the Temple game, have been really exciting
and high scoring. Even the two blowouts have been entertaining. Bodes well for the rest of the game.
Neighbor of mine is a freshman on the MTSU team; with that, and Stockstill as coach, I know
who I'm rooting for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT