ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread---Bowl Games Edition!

I haven't read the last 3 pages, so hopefully I'm not in the monitory, but I'm rooting for Clemson. It's nice seeing the younger step brother get attention.

As far as FSU, QB position is wide open. Excited for 2016!

And I'm drunk ;)

Reactions: RTM58
I really find it hard to believe how many posters on the TC are openly rooting against Clemson. They either fail to see or don't care about the benefits for both the ACC and FSU. smh.
I think a lot of TCers post that just get attention or just to be obstinate. They end up just sounding like aholes.

Reactions: BelemNole and RTM58
MSU can't afford to be down two TDs at the half. Better hold them here.

Hmm. I tried to watch this game but after watching two quality offenses in Clemson and Oklahoma the first quarter snorefest had me put some other shows on for a break. Maybe I'll put it back on.

Haha, my phone got blown up from friends today that I didn't know were big Houston fans. My favorite was the 21-3 box score I got sent at half time...like I wasn't watching lol. Just hope Houston fans don't get cocky like the Aggies fan base in Houston is already.

I hope someone gave Coker some Proactive for Christmas. That's gotta be the worst pizza face I've ever seen.

Lol, turned it back on just to see Michigan State give up two quick touchdowns to go diwn 31-0. Talk about an uninteresting game.

rlJPzt.jpg
ynwtD1.jpg
uhtFEr.jpg

I'm a little football'd out. But can't wait for the Rose Bowl Parade!

Jan. 1
Outback Bowl
Northwestern vs. Tennessee
Tampa | Raymond James Stadium
Noon on ESPN2

Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl
Michigan vs. Florida
Orlando | Orlando Citrus Bowl
1 p.m. on ABC

BattleFrog Fiesta Bowl
Notre Dame vs. Ohio State
Glendale, Arizona | University of Phoenix Stadium
1 p.m. on ESPN

Rose Bowl Game Presented by Northwestern Mutual
Stanford vs. Iowa
Pasadena, California | Rose Bowl
5 p.m. on ESPN

Allstate Sugar Bowl
Oklahoma State vs. Ole Miss
New Orleans | Mercedes-Benz Superdome
8:30 p.m. on ESPN

Twitter battle with Steve Elkington. Man they don't like Cougar High

Elk just dropped the 16 golf championships that cougar high won when I said #gotchampionships

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I do wonder when was the last time Florida teams went 0 for the postseason both college and pro. No pro teams this year in the playoffs and 0-4 in the bowls. Usually even if the three real teams went 0-for there was an FAU, FIU, UCF or USF win hidden in some meaningless bowl. Not this year though. UCF was clearly the worst team in FBS not just this year at 0-12 but maybe even EVER as they lost at home to 4-7 FSC team and both (3-9) FAU and (5-7) FIU were not even decent.

Didn't watch the Fiesta Bowl but I'm curious. How many times did the announcers mention Elliot's arrest a few days ago and meyer's lack of disciplining him? Over/Under at 1?

I'd go with zero because he wasn't arrested.

Sideline reporter ask Christian McCaffrey about his productitian? Productitian? Really. She is just a pretty face.

She really wasn't that attractive, either. Productition? When I heard that, I thought what smartass comment I would have had for one of my Language Arts students if they'd dropped that one on me. And McCaffrey, supposedly such a Stanford scholar, never batted an eye.

McCaffrey was incredible this evening. He just doesn't look like he can do the things he does to other teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT