ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

UNC fires Fedora and Texas Tech clips Kingsbury not too surprised about Fedora, I thought TT may give Kingsbury more time

surprised Helton kept his job at SC

Reactions: DFSNOLE
What prompted the post from Thrasher that spoke of the State Attorney investing? It has to be more than racism. Racism is horrible, but not sure where the potential criminal activity was.

What prompted the post from Thrasher that spoke of the State Attorney investing? It has to be more than racism. Racism is horrible, but not sure where the potential criminal activity was.

I assume it was the nature of the post, something along the lines of a threat that would have authorities being involved since the POS put our coaches face on the image of someone being lynched

LSU is claiming they have video of 3 calls that went against them and stole the game.
image.gif

Reactions: funksouljon
Yeah. I just saw the statement from Thrasher, but never saw the guy’s follow up quote. It was repulsive to begin with and then to double down is just plain sick.
Its still out there. Someone asked if he was serious and he said yes. They found him on LinkedIn and are tweeting his employer. This will not end well for him.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Hope this piece of trash gets prosecuted. How often have we read about threats from deranged people being blown off, only to have the sicko later hurt or kill someone? We all love our freedom of speech in this country, but there has to be a limit on what someone can say without feeling serious consequences.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Hope this piece of trash gets prosecuted. How often have we read about threats from deranged people being blown off, only to have the sicko later hurt or kill someone? We all love our freedom of speech in this country, but there has to be a limit on what someone can say without feeling serious consequences.
Just read on Twitter he was suspend. Then another tweet said he was fired. Hope its the latter.

Reactions: BelemNole
Prosecuted? Nah.
Shamed, outed, fired? Ok by me.

A specific threat to kill someone is a crime. This imbecile made two such threats, very publicly. Why shouldn't he be prosecuted?

Reactions: NoleLizards
Guess who’s back - Mack Brown to coach North Carolina.

Remember that ‘97 team that was finally going to beat FSU. That loss sent Mack to Texas.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Guess who’s back - Mack Brown to coach North Carolina.

Remember that ‘97 team that was finally going to beat FSU. That loss sent Mack to Texas.

Just came to post this , very surprised Mack took the job and UNC would go that direction

A specific threat to kill someone is a crime. This imbecile made two such threats, very publicly. Why shouldn't he be prosecuted?

We have some actual attorneys here, but the issue I see with is that there has to be an actual statement to conduct vs randomly saying someone should. I not confident that "that's how far I'm willing to go" is direct enough. Was there an actual threat made?
https://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/836.10

This is why we have a basic level of "was the condition met to arrest?" and then professional debate club people are called in to convince a retired debater of their position. :)

Reactions: NoleLizards
Stoops denies it, which means Gus should go ahead and clear out his office.
From Terry Bowden to Tommy Tuberville to Gene Chizik and now to Gus Malzan. It seems like every one of their coaches gets off to a hot start before ultimately getting run out of town.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT