ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

I feel much better now that I know it is not time to panic.:rolleyes:

I am sure they will not, as I would like for them to win, but lets go Wildcats beat the snot out of OSU next week

Reactions: NoleFan2U
Please tell me you didn't pay for that.

I did not, but it streamed for free after some glitch , so I did watch the GREATEST golfer of all time prevail in a grudge match ( I saw the last 7 holes). The last 4 were on a putting green behind the club house

Agree but also some of this was ridiculous schedule too. Would have been similar results last year. But it was a perfect storm of a bad FSU team and really tough schedule. Clemson and Notre Dame are likely undefeated playoff teams. The Syracuse team we played ion the road was their best in decades. Sad to say, clearly UF was way better than last yea’s team and a legit top 15 team. NC State has one of their best teams since Philip Rivers years and we always struggle up there. Still, if not for bogus lateral call against Miami we would be bowling. But yeah, it was ridiculous the number of blowouts.

To me it wasn’t that so much that we lost, but how. Stupid penalties after stupid penalties, making the same mistakes over and over, the stubborn play calling, shooting ourselves in the foot over and over, etc etc.

Frustrating for the fans and I’m sure especially frustrating for the players and coaches.

Don't look now, but SC's up 10-zip over the Domers...This could be Chaos Saturday! (Cocks are down only 7 to Clemson at halftime, as well.)

Jack? Hogan? Bobby Jones?

giphy.gif

40 days gentlemen and we are teeing it up, i am ready for some golf

Reactions: NoleLizards
Jack? Hogan? Bobby Jones?

Jack was flying to Ohio during that money grab, so not him.

Tomorrow he's flying to Indianapolis to watch two of his favorite young men (Jacoby and Nick) battle.

Last edited:
Sad to report Texas A&M gave up two fourth quarter touchdowns and lost their fifth game of season.

So they ended up exactly the same 7-5 at this point and we ended up one game worse. But now we’re rid of Jimmy James Jim Jim Bob and his big contract we would have been stuck with. So it looks like a win to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT