ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR NCAA March Madness Drinking Game Thread!

Its like pulling teeth to just get a good look at the basket. Great d so far though. Like our chances, especially if we can get more looks on o.

Officials not good at all imho. They are playing hard defense too and had 5 fouls called on them. Meanwhile they lived on free throw line and were in double bonus long time

Officials not good at all imho. They are playing hard defense too and had 5 fouls called on them. Meanwhile they lived on free throw line and were in double bonus long time

On being on the line and then pulling back to fake a three, I feel like these are NBA officials in the early 2000. Sorry Kobe, that's not how the game is called anymore. You can't fake shoot.

Reactions: noleclone2
On being on the line and then pulling back to fake a three, I feel like these are NBA officials in the early 2000. Sorry Kobe, that's not how the game is called anymore. You can't fake shoot.

Plus Wagner trucked one of our players to recover that inbound through the legs save and no call. I think the officials were bribed by the Germans.

Yeah after beating the 8 seed then 1 seed then 4 seed, I will take being down one at half to 3 seed. Last time we were in elite 8 we were down 8-10 at half.

Need the time out, not focused on offense to start half. we need everything going to the basket with speed, settling for too many late on the clock deep shots

Reactions: NoleLizards
Need the time out, not focused on offense to start half. we need everything going to the basket with speed, settling for too many late on the clock deep shots
Had success early taking it to the hole and quit.

As cold as we got for awhile we are in this game...couple big shots is all our guys need

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT