ADVERTISEMENT

The Return of Paganism

None of which was done on here.
Seriously? You don’t think Johnny proudly and repeatedly mocking trans folks as “freaks” in multiple threads and being cheered on with Likes and approving replies by likeminded Noles qualifies as mocking, insulting, denigrating, dehumanizing?
DFS or somebody deleted most of those, but you’re so active in all those threads it’s hard to believe you didn’t see those, if not applaud them yourself.

EDIT: Your revisionist memory here motivated me to check and lo and behold, you were indeed active in one of the threads where some of his FREAK rants remain… cheering him on and joining in the mockery. Sad.

Last edited:
Seriously? You don’t think Johnny proudly and repeatedly mocking trans folks as “freaks” in multiple threads and being cheered on with Likes and approving replies by likeminded Noles qualifies as mocking, insulting, denigrating, dehumanizing?
DFS or somebody deleted most of those, but you’re so active in all those threads it’s hard to believe you didn’t see those, if not applaud them yourself.
I saw one or two that said a few colorful terms but I don't generally applaud that type of language. What I meant was there wasn't any of that by me personally. Now if it was taken that way that's a different story. I don't normally resort to degrades and snark although I enjoy do enjoy some good sarcasm or a thinly veiled zinger. But those are in jest.

EDIT: Your revisionist memory here motivated me to check and lo and behold, you were indeed active in one of the threads where some of his FREAK rants remain… cheering him on and joining in the mockery. Sad.
Cheering him on and joining in the mockery? Really? Is that what was happening? I wonder why people delete posts and now I know why. There's stalkers on here.

Reactions: F4Gary
Cheering him on and joining in the mockery? Really? Is that what was happening? I wonder why people delete posts and now I know why. There's stalkers on here.
In multiple threads. The magnifying glass icon is very easy to use when posters lamely try to claim they didn’t say or do X and very clearly did. But you go right on trying to deflect towards whoever busts you rather than taking any accountability for your own behavior.

In multiple threads. The magnifying glass icon is very easy to use when posters lamely try to claim they didn’t say or do X and very clearly did. But you go right on trying to deflect towards whoever busts you rather than taking any accountability for your own behavior.
Sorry. Just read the FREAK post and no like from me. How exactly did I cheer him on?

Sorry. Just read the FREAK post and no like from me. How exactly did I cheer him on?
There have been multiple freak posts and threads and you very consistently cheer his mocking on, regardless whether it’s the posts with that one particular word or throughout as the mocking continues, and whoever dares to advocate for more empathy is also mocked. I don’t need to link all the posts and threads (many deleted) and I’ve already wasted enough time on this. You’re smart enough to know you are neither honest nor right here, although I have no doubt you’ll do whatever you find necessary to feign innocence, per usual. Enjoy yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: noletaire
There have been multiple freak posts and threads and you very consistently cheer his mocking on, regardless whether it’s the posts with that one particular word or throughout as the mocking continues, and whoever dares to advocate for more empathy is also mocked. I don’t need to link all the posts and threads (many deleted) and I’ve already wasted enough time on this. You’re smart enough to know you are neither honest nor right here, although I have no doubt you’ll do whatever you find necessary to feign innocence, per usual. Enjoy yourself.

So your done now? Good.

Reactions: noletaire
I think what needs to happen here is a way to require all posters to demonstrate that a. they know who Tommy James & the Shondells were b. they know the song "I Think We're Alone Now", and c. they've written 100 times the first two words of the lyrics to that song.

I think what needs to happen here is a way to require all posters to demonstrate that a. they know who Tommy James & the Shondells were b. they know the song "I Think We're Alone Now", and c. they've written 100 times the first two words of the lyrics to that song.
Why?
There doesn’t seem to be anyone around...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT