ADVERTISEMENT

There are no long term adverse effects of mRNA vaccines

Status
Not open for further replies.
If even half of the nearly 1MM reported to have died died because of Covid, that is more than the US lost in World War 2. What is even worse is that many of the people who died were people who survived that war. "Opinions" like yours are the problem. Sorry, not sorry. Your entire life is regulated by the government. There are laws against speeding, because it endangers other. You can't yell fire in the theater, because it endangers others. You are not free to assault people without consequences. Because it endangers others. You can't smoke on an airplane, because it endangers others. You can't drink and drive, because it endangers others. I don't give a F&*K if you don't want the vaccine. I really don't. But you shouldn't be allowed on a plane, in a restaurant, school or in a hospital, because . . . yep, you guessed it, it endangers others. Are the vaccines fully protective? As discussed elsehwere in this thread, nope. Almost no vaccine actually is. But that's no excuse. You are free to not get it. Just as you are free to shoot someone. But there are and should be, consequences for both.
No other vaccine, that most people are fully comfortable getting, has such an abysmal track record of actually working to prevent infection and spread, by the vaccinated. Certainly not well enough to cause the over the top response against people that have had Covid, or simply don't want to get the vax.
If it worked as well as most of the vaccinations that people have been getting for decades, mumps, measles,... etc, it would be a much easier sell.

Time to get a new endocrinologist.
The Covid vaccine weakens your immune system theory has been making its rounds on social media and it all stems from some British funeral director.

“There is no truth at all that vaccines weaken the immune system and that this causes death. This suggestion goes against every scientific principle of vaccination.”

Reactions: Dhersh
No other vaccine, that most people are fully comfortable getting, has such an abysmal track record of actually working to prevent infection and spread, by the vaccinated. Certainly not well enough to cause the over the top response against people that have had Covid, or simply don't want to get the vax.
If it worked as well as most of the vaccinations that people have been getting for decades, mumps, measles,... etc, it would be a much easier sell.
Again, no problem at all. I am fine with whatever nonsense you want to believe at this point. My point is completely different.

Again, no problem at all. I am fine with whatever nonsense you want to believe at this point. My point is completely different.
I thought your point was that someone not vaccinated should not be allowed on a plane... etc. My point is the vaccine doesn't do a good enough job of protecting the vaccinated against infection or transmitting Covid, to justify keeping people from doing anything, regardless of their vaccinated status.

My point is the vaccine doesn't do a good enough job of protecting the vaccinated against infection or transmitting Covid, to justify keeping people from doing anything, regardless of their vaccinated status.
Is there any vaccination that would justify keeping people from "doing anything?" I think that is the more interesting question.............Covid vaccines work very well...........as well as any vaccine, probably better, in the first year of use. The Polio Vaccine, took 18 years to eliminate Polio from the USA. 95% of the IFR and cases of serious measles infections was eliminated before the introduction of the vaccine. It still took 36 years from the time the vaccine was introduced until it eliminated it.

What we are seeing now is a serious novel virus move from pandemic to endemic, which is the normal course for the vast majority of viruses with or without a vaccine. Vaccines are most useful in the endemic stage, keeping the number of infections, hospitalization and deaths under control until it burns out over decades of vaccinations. Expecting vaccinations to stamp out a virus over a year time is nonsensical.

Reactions: bcherod
If even half of the nearly 1MM reported to have died died because of Covid, that is more than the US lost in World War 2. What is even worse is that many of the people who died were people who survived that war. "Opinions" like yours are the problem. Sorry, not sorry. Your entire life is regulated by the government. There are laws against speeding, because it endangers other. You can't yell fire in the theater, because it endangers others. You are not free to assault people without consequences. Because it endangers others. You can't smoke on an airplane, because it endangers others. You can't drink and drive, because it endangers others. I don't give a F&*K if you don't want the vaccine. I really don't. But you shouldn't be allowed on a plane, in a restaurant, school or in a hospital, because . . . yep, you guessed it, it endangers others. Are the vaccines fully protective? As discussed elsehwere in this thread, nope. Almost no vaccine actually is. But that's no excuse. You are free to not get it. Just as you are free to shoot someone. But there are and should be, consequences for both.
iu

The Covid vaccine weakens your immune system theory has been making its rounds on social media and it all stems from some British funeral director.

“There is no truth at all that vaccines weaken the immune system and that this causes death. This suggestion goes against every scientific principle of vaccination.”
iu

Are you saying that Omicron "endangers others"? It's basically a cold. Your argument would be more compelling if you were talking about the flu....but beyond all of that, people who are vaxxed, boosted and masked are still catching, and spreading, these annoying little Omicron sniffles.

Is there any vaccination that would justify keeping people from "doing anything?" I think that is the more interesting question.............Covid vaccines work very well...........as well as any vaccine, probably better, in the first year of use. The Polio Vaccine, took 18 years to eliminate Polio from the USA. 95% of the IFR and cases of serious measles infections was eliminated before the introduction of the vaccine. It still took 36 years from the time the vaccine was introduced until it eliminated it.

What we are seeing now is a serious novel virus move from pandemic to endemic, which is the normal course for the vast majority of viruses with or without a vaccine. Vaccines are most useful in the endemic stage, keeping the number of infections, hospitalization and deaths under control until it burns out over decades of vaccinations. Expecting vaccinations to stamp out a virus over a year time is nonsensical.
I get your point that it takes years to truly build up enough immunity (vaxxed or infected) to keep most viruses beat down. I received every vaccine known to man in the military, I vaccinated my kids with every recommended/mandated vaccine. Never considered not doing it.
You are a smart guy, and someone who obviously does a lot of research. I respect your thoughts. Do you know what the rate of infection was in the vaccinated, in the early years of those diseases you cited?

He was quoting something from the CDC. If you're a doctor as well, I'll take your word for it.

He was quoting something from the CDC. If you're a doctor as well, I'll take your word for it.
How about the many doctors who’ve already debunked this ridiculous nonsense targeted at the gullible and defiant?

How about the many doctors who’ve already debunked this ridiculous nonsense targeted at the gullible and defiant?
Idk... That article you presented was from December 2021 based on a British funeral director. He was speaking about something he read/heard recently from the CDC.

Here's a neat publishing from the German government on how they are fairing.

The death numbers are no where close to what was reported. The vaccine helps the person and only the person who receives it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: obaum69
Here's a neat publishing from the German government on how they are fairing.

Please refrain from posting lunacy like this Daily Expose crap that makes all Noles look lazy and gullible and incapable of doing the simplest fact-checking. Thanks.
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL1N2TK195
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-expose/?amp=1

Please refrain from posting lunacy like this Daily Expose crap that makes all Noles look lazy and gullible and incapable of doing the simplest fact-checking. Thanks.
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL1N2TK195
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-expose/?amp=1
Also, did you read the fact check you provided me? The only thing under reported by the RKI was the unvaccinated count. The large numbers of vaccinated stayed the same. That's no good.

Are you saying that Omicron "endangers others"? It's basically a cold. Your argument would be more compelling if you were talking about the flu....but beyond all of that, people who are vaxxed, boosted and masked are still catching, and spreading, these annoying little Omicron sniffles.
2500 people a day are dying. Even if it is half that number, that is not a cold, or the flu. Yes, I get it that it is people with weaker immune systems or those who are older or who have underlying conditions. But hey, screw them, right? The little girl with cancer at my kids school and is hugely immuno compromised? Screw her too, right. Your argument would be more compelling if you understood that more people have died in the last 2 months than die all year round from the flu.

• Haha
Reactions: obaum69
2500 people a day are dying. Even if it is half that number, that is not a cold, or the flu. Yes, I get it that it is people with weaker immune systems or those who are older or who have underlying conditions. But hey, screw them, right? The little girl with cancer at my kids school and is hugely immuno compromised? Screw her too, right. Your argument would be more compelling if you understood that more people have died in the last 2 months than die all year round from the flu.
You like putting words in people's mouths. My wife had cancer so don't speak on something you haven't experienced yourself.

Thanks. I'm a cancer survivor. So find another theory.
There is no theory. How long do you think we can play God? People like you walk around acting like your holier than thou, hands in the air with a vaccine slip. No one wants to see anyone die a painful/miserable death but nature always wins. We all have loses and have seen it but you want to tell someone "hey screw all these people" in a facetious manner, in turn implying "you don't give a damn about human life". That's poor.

There is no theory. How long do you think we can play God? People like you walk around acting like your holier than thou, hands in the air with a vaccine slip. No one wants to see anyone die a painful/miserable death but nature always wins. We all have loses and have seen it but you want to tell someone "hey screw all these people" in a facetious manner, in turn implying "you don't give a damn about human life". That's poor.
What's poor is deciding not to try. Talk about lazy and wrong.

Reactions: ChiefWB
You are a smart guy, and someone who obviously does a lot of research. I respect your thoughts. Do you know what the rate of infection was in the vaccinated, in the early years of those diseases you cited?
Polio pre-vaccine almost all children were infected. Less than .5% of cases ended up as paralysis, when the virus moves from the gut to the central nervous system. The CFR (those with paralysis) for polio is 2-5%. Like Covid an asymptomatic person can spread the disease. Polio is the most successful vaccine and it is basically eradicated. It does exist in a couple countries (Afghanistan, Chad, Congo.......but the majority of cases are vaccine derived and not wild.

Measles was the same as it is highly contagious and quickly moved through school children and their families before the vaccination. Most children in the US were infected during childhood. Currently almost all deaths occur in countries where medical care is poor or access to high level medical care is constrained. Most of the deaths are of adults who were unvaccinated and did not get the disease as a child. Severe cases of Measles is highly associated with Vitamin A deficiency and malnutrition. Prior to the vaccination being available in the US there were around 400-500 deaths per year. Fatality rates in the US went from 12 per 100,000 people in 1914 to .2 per 100,000 in 1960 before the vaccination was created and distributed. Hence the fact that over 98% of measles deaths were eliminated prior to the vaccine introduction. After 1963 the fatality rate slowly dropped until it was eliminated in the US. Cases in the US now are almost always started by a person being infected outside of the US. The last measles death in the US was in 2015 of an older, immune suppressed women who had measles as a child. Before that it was in 2003 of another older person.

Your question about infection rates in vaccinated people is a tough one since it isn't tracked and doesn't really make sense. Vaccinations aren't a shield against infection. They allow immune systems to identify a virus much faster, so the virus doesn't have a chance to replicate at a high rate once it enters into the body. That means most people wouldn't have symptoms or if they did wouldn't note them as concerning. However, there are always vaccine derived cases with symptoms and sometimes death.

Last edited:
Polio pre-vaccine almost all children were infected. Less than .5% of cases ended up as paralysis, when the virus moves from the gut to the central nervous system. The CFR (those with paralysis) for polio is 2-5%. Like Covid an asymptomatic person can spread the disease. Polio is the most successful vaccine and it is basically eradicated. It does exist in a couple countries (Afghanistan, Chad, Congo.......but the majority of cases are vaccine derived and not wild.

Measles was the same as it is highly contagious and quickly moved through school children and their families before the vaccination. Most children in the US were infected during childhood. Currently almost all deaths occur in countries where medical care is poor or access to high level medical care is constrained. Most of the deaths are of adults who were unvaccinated and did not get the disease as a child. Severe cases of Measles is highly associated with Vitamin A deficiency and malnutrition. Prior to the vaccination being available in the US there were around 400-500 deaths per year. Fatality rates in the US went from 12 per 100,000 people in 1914 to .2 per 100,000 in 1960 before the vaccination was created and distributed. Hence the fact that over 98% of measles deaths were eliminated prior to the vaccine introduction. After 1963 the fatality rate slowly dropped until it was eliminated in the US. Cases in the US now are almost always started by a person being infected outside of the US. The last measles death in the US was in 2015 of an older, immune suppressed women who had measles as a child. Before that it was in 2003 of another older person.

Your question about infection rates in vaccinated people is a tough one since it isn't tracked and doesn't really make sense. Vaccinations aren't a shield against infection. They allow immune systems to identify a virus much faster, so the virus doesn't have a chance to replicate at a high rate once it enters into the body. That means most people wouldn't have symptoms or if they did wouldn't note them as concerning. However, there are always vaccine derived cases with symptoms and sometimes death.
Great information. Thank you for posting all of that

I imagine it is easy to be flippant when you have no skin in the game. I have lost two close family members in the last year to covid. The poster you quoted continues to downplay the severity of this thing. I read his posts and then I think of my niece and nephew who lost their 40 year old mom. Comparing this thing to a cold is just flat out ignorant.

Reactions: bcherod
The minimal effort it takes to make this thing history seems to be too much for some people. I don’t celebrate that.

Reactions: NoleSince1961
I imagine it is easy to be flippant when you have no skin in the game. I have lost two close family members in the last year to covid. The poster you quoted continues to downplay the severity of this thing. I read his posts and then I think of my niece and nephew who lost their 40 year old mom. Comparing this thing to a cold is just flat out ignorant.
We lost two immediate members around Christmas, feel your pain

Reactions: ChiefWB
You love Reuters don't you. Why don't you stop being lazy and do your own research?
It would boggle my mind that anyone could possibly disparage Reuters’ credibility while citing the Daily Expose as anything even approximating a credible source, but I’ve read your posts so I’m really not surprised.
Good luck with everything.

Did you watch the full video of Campbell? Because he goes on to explain. The average age of death in the UK is 82.5. And most folks near that age have co-morbidities. So, it would be rare for someone that age to not have co-morbidities listed on the death certificate. It only points out something we know, Covid alone rarely kills healthy individuals, it is when it is combined with other disease processes that it hastens death.

The follow up video: after being critisized by the BBC.

Did you watch the full video of Campbell? Because he goes on to explain. The average age of death in the UK is 82.5. And most folks near that age have co-morbidities. So, it would be rare for someone that age to not have co-morbidities listed on the death certificate. It only points out something we know, Covid alone rarely kills healthy individuals, it is when it is combined with other disease processes that it hastens death.

The follow up video: after being critisized by the BBC.
I did watch the whole video, it wouldn't let me link it and place it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT