ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson is leaving Fox News!!! Lemon out at CNN!

"Many citizens find it difficult to obtain government photo IDs because the necessary documentation, such as a birth certificate, is often difficult or expensive to acquire."

That statement right there is exactly why we should require it. This is the reason for ID, to confirm who you are. How expensive is it to get a birth certificate replaced or get a power bill? I would be getting public assistance requires ID. How is that managed by these "citizens"?

For the handicapped or elderly that actually have issues there are always exceptions.

I've seen up close how elderly and handicapped people would be prevented from getting their vote.

I'm glad I left the Republican party because of these issues. I won't vote Republican again until Trump is gone and they became more pro-Democracy rather than claiming non-existent voter fraud when they lose free and fair elections.

@NoleLizards I see you lurking. 😆

I've seen up close how elderly and handicapped people would be prevented from getting their vote.

I'm glad I left the Republican party because of these issues. I won't vote Republican again until Trump is gone and they became more pro-Democracy rather than claiming non-existent voter fraud when they lose free and fair elections.

Hopefully people that don't have ID wont vote at all. Democracy is having fair elections. Having fair elections means ensuring everyone that votes is legally allowed to vote and a resident of that state. How do you verify that? The honor system? It baffles me how people claim pro democracy and are against voter ID.

the matrix mouth GIF

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
Hopefully people that don't have ID wont vote at all. Democracy is having fair elections. Having fair elections means ensuring everyone that votes is legally allowed to vote and a resident of that state. How do you verify that? The honor system? It baffles me how people claim pro democracy and are against voter ID.

We DO have fair elections.

I think we should make voting easier and Republicans want to make it harder so they can stop losing elections.

This doesn't make sense to me when 33% of eligible Americans don't vote.

I'm not voting Republican.

We DO have fair elections.

I think we should make voting easier and Republicans want to make it harder so they can stop losing elections.

This doesn't make sense to me when 33% of eligible Americans don't vote.

I'm not voting Republican.
So making voting harder is going to stop republicans from losing elections? In the last 11 presidential elections its 6-5 republicans. Seems fairly balanced which I think is the design of the system. Its not the 33% of eligible voters that's the issue its the unknown percent of ineligible voters that's the problem. Without ID how do you know if they are voting or not?

Only 66% of eligible citizens in America voted in 2020. I think that's pretty low.

The elections are already safe and secure, in spite of Republicans claims about voter fraud.

(I left the Republican party a few years ago partly because of this and mostly because of Trump.)

Also, you didn't address how millions of elderly and handicapped people would be prevented from voting without proper I.D.

Getting a new I.D. would be a hardship for them. I've seen it myself with a 82 year old lady and 69 year old lady with cerebral palsy.

Forcing them to get a new I.D. would be difficult and 10,000 Americans are turning age 65 every day.
I watched a vote blue activist attempt to get my “handicapped” and demented uncle to vote (had a ballot) at a nursing home, who could only say “yes” and “no” and it was unclear as to what he understood. What I do know is that prior to losing his ability to talk fluently he thought it was 1960 (it was 2013). Regardless of his eligibility to vote, he should not have. People who are 80 and have cp and are intellectually intact are capable of getting an id.

Only 66% of eligible citizens in America voted in 2020. I think that's pretty low.

The elections are already safe and secure, in spite of Republicans claims about voter fraud.

(I left the Republican party a few years ago partly because of this and mostly because of Trump.)

Also, you didn't address how millions of elderly and handicapped people would be prevented from voting without proper I.D.

Getting a new I.D. would be a hardship for them. I've seen it myself with a 82 year old lady and 69 year old lady with cerebral palsy.

Forcing them to get a new I.D. would be difficult and 10,000 Americans are turning age 65 every day.
Is it really that difficult to obtain ID and show it at your voting station?
Are we really asking too much for someone to show an ID in order to vote?

So making voting harder is going to stop republicans from losing elections? In the last 11 presidential elections its 6-5 republicans. Seems fairly balanced which I think is the design of the system. Its not the 33% of eligible voters that's the issue its the unknown percent of ineligible voters that's the problem. Without ID how do you know if they are voting or not?

Because voter fraud is rare.

The Republican voter base is shrinking. Non-college educated whites are shrinking as a percentage of the electorate. Republicans know this.

That's why they want to limit voting. They haven't won the popular vote in 20 years.

The Republican voter base is shrinking. Non-college educated whites are shrinking as a percentage of the electorate. Republicans know this.

That's why they want to limit voting. They haven't won the popular vote in 20 years.

Proving voter fraud is rare. Could that be in part because we aren’t able to assess it? You know, since we allow activists to collect votes and there’s no id verification? Also, we have the great society lbj policies because of voter fraud. I get why democrats like it.

Real objective, that writer.

The Republican party lost me when they united under Trump. It's an authoritarian party.

It's a different world view. I don't agree with Republican ideology so I left the party.
Authoritarian https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism

Remind me… who wants more confiscation of wealth, more control over business, control over healthcare, control over speech, control over gun ownership, control over who businesses hire, etc…? Who cheers firing private citizens from news companies? Right.

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Elections are not won off of the popular vote. Again, another built in design of the system. Illegal immigrants which are flooding our borders daily are almost assured to vote democrat if they can. Democrats know this. This is why they want to limit voter ID. See how easy that is to do?

Authoritarian https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism

Remind me… who wants more confiscation of wealth, more control over business, control over healthcare, control over speech, control over gun ownership, control over who businesses hire, etc…? Right.

You're certainly entitled to support the Republican party which denies free and fair elections and tries to make voting harder.

I'm going a different way.

The Republican party lost me when they united under Trump. It's an authoritarian party turned cult.

It's a different world view. I don't agree with Republican ideology so I left the party.
What role did the dnc and mainstream media have in electing trump in your view? I think it was pretty substantial.

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Elections are not won off of the popular vote. Again another built in design of the system. Illegal immigrants which are flooding are borders daily are almost assured to vote democrat if they can. Democrats know this. This is why they want to limit voter ID. See how easy that is to do?
They’re also counted in the census and this can result in more house seats. See California. That’s a major effect on power balance.

They gave him tons of airtime.

What do you think?
They did. They also attacked Ted Cruz and Jeb hard. Aired trump’s insults of the other republicans primary contenders, didn’t attack trump much until he won the primary. They wanted trump to run. They did the same shit in the most recent elections, providing funding to gop candidates they perceived as extreme and unelectable. They have a lot of responsibility for the parties tilting toward the extremes.

They did. They also attacked Ted Cruz and Jeb hard. Aired trump’s insults of the other republicans primary contenders, didn’t attack trump much until he won the primary. They wanted trump to run. They did the same shit in the most recent elections, providing funding to gop candidates they perceived as extreme and unelectable. They have a lot of responsibility for the parties tilting toward the extremes.

Trump is a ratings machine and the media is business that cares about $$$.

Reactions: bcherod

Every state offers an official form of ID for free if they don't already have one. Where is the hardship?

More Tucker texts coming out!

As stated before I didn't care for they guy but inside of all the bluster and BS he did have some things that really bothered both sides. I think his recent coverage of the J6 events are what got him canned but that's just me. The rest is cover.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT