ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer (updated - terminated 12/16)

RenegadeExpress

Veteran Seminole Insider
Nov 27, 2020
That young blond dancing in his lap recently, has one of his brains not thinking clearly.

The entire Jags franchise is a dumpster fire IMO.
Shad Khan knows about car body parts but not much about a football operation. His kid ain't the talent needed either.

I honestly wish he'd sell and sail off in that small ocean liner he calls a yacht.

Reactions: MagNoleA
No way he’s not fired end of the season. I know they don’t have much talent but they’re getting blown out most games and with all the other stuff going on no idea why you keep him around. Leftwich would be a good hire for them.

Reactions: StillaNoleFan
Guys a narsissistic jackass and karma has finally caught up to him.

Reactions: ParooKid
The entire Jags franchise is a dumpster fire IMO.
Shad Khan knows about car body parts but not much about a football operation. His kid ain't the talent needed either.

I honestly wish he'd sell and sail off in that small ocean liner he calls a yacht.
Don't see how Meyer will make it for a second year. But they knew what they were getting when they hired him. He's nothing but a train wreck.

If this story is half true, Urban is on his way out.
https://flip.it/6Z-fAFReport: Urban Meyer had heated argument with Marvin Jones, called his assistant coaches losers
This is why you don't hire a college coach, who has never been a coordinator, who's primary skill sets are, ostensibly, as a recruiter and a motivator (neither of which is particularly relevant to the NFL) to take over an NFL franchise! The Jaguars are a hopelessly self-destructive franchise.

Last edited:
Saban sucked in nfl. There was no reason think Meyer would be any better

Urbs 0-Titans 20. Another wiff for the "Chinless One". Maybe another crotch dance will cheer him up. And for a reputed quarterback whisperer that generational 1st over-all draft pick of his isn't showing much either.
Any truth of the rumor that Shad Khan is talking to Dan Mullen about taker over in Jax?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nolerball
Rumor in jax is that marvin jones was about to bless urban with a 2 piece extra crispy and a biscuit on the practice field. Urban talks down to grown behind men and thinks he can't get touched.
And by all accounts I have heard today Marvin Jones is a top notch positive energy all about the team type of guy. So for him to get to that point urban has to be done. Warrick Dunn wanted to knock out bobby petrino in Atlanta and we all know what kind of human he is. Jacksonville should fire him asap before he ruins Lawrence more than he already has.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy
Sorry … but right now this guy is not even on my mind right now ……. The eyes being posted by Coach’s and Players has focus!

• Haha
Reactions: 10thSFGNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT