ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer (updated - terminated 12/16)

"heartbroken" over firing. Per Urban.

My take.... he's a power trip, egotistical cancer

This is all part of his settlement strategy. Carefully drafted by lawyers and PR folks....he never acknowledged doing anything "wrong," and just "apologized" for not winning more. Like "I am sorry you feel that way." Blows smoke up the backsides of the owner and the city. Blah-blah-blah.

I think he's done on every level -- including media gigs -- other than MAYBE something edgy like Barstool. He's too controversial for any college program or mainstream media outlet. Hell, even gator fans hate him for the way he left their program (i.e., kind of like we hate Fisher).

Reactions: Bucknoles1
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: WillyNole
I agree he’s a POS. But if you read the article, this is one of the rare times Meyer is telling the truth.

a former player confirmed that it was a freshman team meeting that a support staff member is the one who did it. No other coaches were involved. Accorded to Powell.

Dude is really really a piece of sh#t

https://nypost.com/2022/01/05/urban-meyer-admits-ohio-state-used-trayvon-martin-photo-in-meeting/
I never wanted him. Will not sell my soul for wins. I really like our coach.

Some dont really care what it takes so long as they can own a new tshirt or car tag that says National Champs

Reactions: Crimi_Nole
Some dont really care what it takes so long as they can own a new tshirt or car tag that says National Champs
sort-of-want.jpg

I agree he’s a POS. But if you read the article, this is one of the rare times Meyer is telling the truth.
art briles
jeffery epstein and
urban

will not be coach any time soon ... anywhere

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tano01

https://nypost.com/2022/01/05/urban-meyer-admits-ohio-state-used-trayvon-martin-photo-in-meeting/
I still will take him over Norvell any day. The guy is a proven winner on the college level.

He's a douche and after leaving uf, OSU and Jax the way he did he should never be hired again. Way too much risk and baggage to deal with, especially if he struggles or does not win a title. Maybe would have wanted him prior to Jax, but how does he not fly home with the team then get caught at a bar in Ohio, with some young chick supposedly hanging around him. You might be a douche if...

Still crazy he did not catch very much heat given all the uf players' legal issues under his watch. If that were FSU it would have gone viral. He had football player only legal issues and very little came of it. Bobby had football players in a class with other kids and other kids did the same thing yet Bobby loses wins that cost him the all time wins record. Paterno covered up, or at a minimum very poorly handled young kids being raped by his D Coord and no wins were forfeited. WTF!

Some low level staffer made a bad move and apologized almost 5 years ago. Meyer wasnt part of this bad decision. And he apparently didnt know it was real until recently.

So what is really going on here with this story? Seems odd out of the blue some people are claiming Meyer was a racist coach.

I still will take him over Norvell any day. The guy is a proven winner on the college level.
Dose he furnish weapons or do players have to supply their own and how about get out of jail free cards ?

Some low level staffer made a bad move and apologized almost 5 years ago. Meyer wasnt part of this bad decision. And he apparently didnt know it was real until recently.

So what is really going on here with this story? Seems odd out of the blue some people are claiming Meyer was a racist coach.
UM was detailed oriented. That what was made him a great coach. Nothing about his programs went unnoticed. Many underlings have said that.

If we hired Urban I would stop rooting for FSU until he was gone. He's a bad dude that I want no association with. It's telling that every school he's ever been at now hates him even if he won them national titles.

Is your rectum still sore from that Ron Sellers beating it took?
No. Its a message board. People like my comments all the time and some don't. It's a difference of opinion. I'm use to it on here.

I’m the head ball coach I’ll kick you whenever I want. - Urban Meyer to Josh Lambo

Never did and never will. If he ever gets anywhere near this program, I flat out won't be a fan, at least until he's long gone. And even after that, I would seriously question a program that would hire such a scumbag.
Amen to that.

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT