ADVERTISEMENT

Whats the number one song you loathe?

Osceola1728

Starter
Mar 29, 2002
For me, The Joker by Steve Miller band. Words cannot describe how much I hate that song.

Whatever the Titanic song is by Celine Dion. Just the opening notes is enough to make me shudder.

52937758.jpg

Mony Mony and it's not even close. It's the code song for "all the fat girls get up and dance!!!!"

Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Rae Cyrus. It punishes brains every day!

Reactions: KevNole
Slow Ride. It used to be Bad Company until Five Finger Death Punch did an incredible cover.

That fu#%ing Pina Colada song. The '70s were great for really good and really bad music, and that one is the king of the bad.

"More than words"-- that awful early 90's song
That's the one I hate right now...

There are some other really bad ones listed in this thread.. Roxanne, Give it Away and Pina Colada are horrendous. Actually, come to think about it-- anything by The Red Hot Chili Peppers-- never understood the fascination with them.

This might be the worst thread I've ever read to start my day!

Wow

Misery and Moves Like Jager....Both by Maroon 5.

loaaaathe them!

Lots of good nominations, but I'm going to cheat and go for a jingle: Kars for Kids.

Special place in hell for whoever is responsible for that one, particularly since they a) insist on coming up with variations on their theme of torture and b) they actually know people hate it but rationalize that, "It's memorable!"

Everything by post 70's Aerosmith. Jesus, I can't think of a more popular, but downright horrible band than this.
Love Led Zeppelin, but D'yer M'ker makes me want to neck punch elderlies.
All the cheesedick bands- Creed, Nickleback, John Mayer, Dave Matthews, Bush. And Foo Fighters, yeah I said it!
Everything I do- Bryan Adams. Heard this every morning on the way to school and wanted to beat my face with my trapper keeper to death everytime it came on.
Was going to add Red Red Wine, but got to put my hand up Nicole Wojowski's skirt during it, so it barely survives based on preteen bugle boy boner points alone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT