ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Opening Ceremonies

Of course I see it as disgusting!

But not surprised , the demons are on the loose!

More shocking to me is seeing people claiming to be Christians, children of God showing hate, anger, being judgmental, selfish, merciless, unforgiving and I could go on and on

Actions like these are normal to people who do not recognize there is a Living God!

Defending Jesus out of anger over what a non believer does or doesn’t do doesn’t make me a better or stronger Christian, Jesus never called us to defend him, and he absolutely doesn’t need us to do so

Christians are called to spread the Gospel through love, forgiveness, to be non judgmental, caring, to help the poor and down trodden, to feed those who are hungry, to give water to those who thirst, and to be good stewards of this earth and his creation including the critters

Failing personally to be the best in his eyes through my actions is much more upsetting personally than seeing non believers doing what they do

But I do think the Olympics should be about the competition and the athletes, not this type of distraction

Ok that is all for now, don’t want to bore you all by challenging you to a “ look in the mirror “ revelation!
Reactions: BrianNole777

Football Recruiting Multiple offers come out of FSU Football's last unofficial visit weekend of the summer

There were a couple of offers that came out of FSU's last football camp of the summer on Saturday.

Four-star 2026 DE Jordan Carter was offered on Saturday.

Login to view embedded media
His list of offers includes Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida and Georgia just to name a few. He is rated as the 2nd-best SDE prospect in the country for 2026.

Class of 2027 CB prospect Joshua Dobbs was offered by FSU after his performance at the Seminoles' Elite Camp on Saturday.

Dobbs also has offers from VT, TENN, UCONN, SOCAR, NCST, DUKE, and IND.

Class of 2027 OL Jaylen Haywood from Amite City, LA was also offered by FSU. He is listed at 6-7 and 263-pounds. He has also camped at Ole Miss and LSU this summer. It's his first P4 offer.

Class of 2028 WR Brysen Wright also received an offer from Mike Norvell on Saturday. He also has offers from Miami and Florida. Wright will play at Mandarin HS in Jacksonville this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT