ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 31 The Olympics

Well, OK, I have a plan, based on my unique inability to properly prognosticate how well golfers will do in a tournament. It's based on several standards:

1. First and foremost, I'm apparently no good at this.
2. I don't watch the Olympics at all, and haven't since 1996. All these supposed shamateurs and show-offs with all their agendas that must be noticed turns me off.
3. Having said that, I would prefer the US when all the golds as long as they aren't trannies or leftest tools.
4. There are some really good foreign golfers who are potential threats to #3 above.
5. My history of picking really good golfers who fall flat on their faces every week is legendary.
6. Therefore, if I pick 4 foreigners with the potential to win, the Seminole Ed curse will work its wonders and accelerate the US chances.
7. Ergo, I'll go with"

Matthieu Pavon
Ludwig Aberg
Nick Taylor
Alex Noren

There, I've done my patriotic duty. USA, USA, USA......

Olympic Opening Ceremonies

Well, It all starts with empathy. We need to have more empathy. These people transgender, transvestites, etc are just trying to express themselves and if that offends someone than we need to dig down deep in that empathy bag. Remember only the social warriors can be offended. The other side needs to accept it and support it

It’s all about that inclusion!

Can I just make a request and say, can we just make sure our family jewels are tucked in please.

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 30: The 3M Open

What an 18th by Vegas! The second over the water was very good, and getting the third to a 3ft was fantastic. What a clutch hole to get his first win since the 2017 RBC.

In the PGSF, one player picked Vegas to get the win.

Congratulations to this week's champion @SeaPA

Screenshot-2024-07-28-173100.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

cute-squirrel.gif

Promotion Site redesign update - user customization on the desktop

The ability to collapse the front page widgets for desktop users went live. In the image below you can see the collapse/expand function on the right side of the widgets. This allows desktop users to toggle between showing or hiding widgets on the front page. Mobile users still see the widgets as part of their regular scroll.
This gives you, the reader, the ability to customize your experience on the desktop to suit your interest.

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 9.29.21 PM (2).png
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT