ADVERTISEMENT

How's the heat in your town this week?

The mountain lakes really are wonderful. They have been my weekend vacation spots for years, and I have seriously considered building a cabin up there. I just can not make up my mind regarding which lake. We go to Lake Tahoe a couple of times per year for weddings/work, and it's always lovely. I tend to prefer the smaller lakes, though. In August, we are going to spend a weekend up near Clear Lake.
Lake Tahoe is one of my fave places on earth. Absolutely beautiful.

When I was in high school, the girls with the nose rings were definitely the queen bees, and they definitely did not eat by themselves. My brother and sister-in-law have been in the body modification scene since way back, and they have always been a lot cooler and more socially active than my much more traditional "sports and trivia" social scene.
Good for them. 😉

The mountain lakes really are wonderful. They have been my weekend vacation spots for years, and I have seriously considered building a cabin up there. I just can not make up my mind regarding which lake. We go to Lake Tahoe a couple of times per year for weddings/work, and it's always lovely. I tend to prefer the smaller lakes, though. In August, we are going to spend a weekend up near Clear Lake.
Currently 66 Degrees here in New Hampshire. Unfortunately, it is off and on rain. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️ Went for a swim this morning in our local pond. Was 60 degrees at 7:30AM
Reactions: DFSNOLE

Football Recruiting FSU official visit a full-circle moment for 4-star LB Gavin Nix

Growing up an FSU fan, it made sense to Gavin Nix that his final official visit would be to FSU. The 4-star LB relished the chance to spend time with Mike Norvell, Randy Shannon and Ernie Sims on his official visit and now will decide between FSU, Miami and Oregon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT