ADVERTISEMENT

Where did you live when you were attending FSU (if you did, in fact, attend FSU)

Freshman year at Kellum Hall.

The next 3 were at house on the north side of Tally that I rented with roommates from high school-- nothing fancy, nothing crumbling.

Good times, those.
Landis Hall for 2 years, then two different apartment complexes off of West Call and Chapel that have long been torn down.

Football Recruiting FSU offers two 2026 DT's on Tuesday night

Florida State offered two 2026 defensive tackle on Tuesday night:

Login to view embedded media
Johnson has also been offered by Alabama, USF, USC, Florida, Miami, UCF, Syracuse, Wisconsin and Auburn since the beginning of June.

Login to view embedded media
FSU is Boulware's first known Power 4 offer.

Reactions: Jeperr6564

Football Recruiting 2025 FSU DB target Ladarian Clardy moves commitment date to September 21st

2025 DB Ladarian Clardy has moved his commitment date back to September 21st. He has narrowed down his list FSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Washington and UCF. This a player FSU might have gotten a commitment from if they had offered him earlier than they did, May 7th of this year. By that time all the schools left in his recruitment had already extended offers.

My understanding is that FSU had questions about his size, which is the reason they delayed the offer until the spring practice period in May. His film suggests, in my opinion, that he should have been offered sooner. It is also my understanding that because FSU was one of Clardy's dream schools that NIL wouldn't play as much of a factor as it seems to be. Granted, no one knows how big an influence it will play, but a source has told me FSU thought the fact he grew wanting to go to be a Seminole might lessen its influence. Ole Miss looks to be the leader at this point, but the delay might help FSU.
Reactions: Jeperr6564
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT