ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Opening Ceremonies

The city of Paris spent a half billion on cleaning up the river before the games. Part of that is a huge reservoir to catch the rain water. Parisians aren't happy that it doesn't seem to be money well spent.
But the French have by all reports become huge Olympics enthusiasts since they’re having a great run in the medal count. And they’re now all swimming fans.

Olympic Opening Ceremonies

That river is gross. Officials tried to blame the bacteria levels on the rain. Probably been that way for years if not decades. They are having the surfing events in Tahiti, why couldn't they just map out a swim course in the Med and have the triathlon in Marseille?
The city of Paris spent a half billion on cleaning up the river before the games. Part of that is a huge reservoir to catch the rain water. Parisians aren't happy that it doesn't seem to be money well spent.
Reactions: CC0492 and goldmom

Stock Market 😡

Moved to correction territory this AM.
I have enjoyed an appreciating market like all of us but as a retiree you can’t help but get nervous about protecting the pot you’ve managed to accumulate over the years.
As one who can see the retirement light at the end of the tunnel, I definitely am checking on my accounts more and more regularly.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT