ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball SF Giants select James Tibbs at No. 13, Chicago Cubs take Cam Smith at No. 14

Updates with FSU recording back-to-back picks in the first round. It's the first time since 1995 that two Seminoles have gone in the first round (Johnson and Yocum)

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 28: The Genesis Scottish Open

Damn. 44 frickin' points. At this rate, I'm still going to finish behind the guys who aren't even playing any more. How embarrassing.

I should go out in the woods and see if I can find the didactic, dystopian diving rod and see if he's willing to come back to me. Oh, wait....
I forgot, there is no woods, I retired and moved to Florida. Just my luck.,

There are days when you watch golf, and everything seems correct; today was one of those days. Great round by MacIntyre to close out the Scottish, you could tell how much it meant to him.

In the PGSF, 4 players had Macintyre, and the winner had Rory take them over the top.

Congratulations to this week's winner R Murray

Screenshot-2024-07-14-145121.png

Will post updated leader board shortly
Nicely done, Richard.
Reactions: NoleinATL

There are days when you watch golf, and everything seems correct; today was one of those days. Great round by MacIntyre to close out the Scottish, you could tell how much it meant to him.

In the PGSF, 4 players had Macintyre, and the winner had Rory take them over the top.

Congratulations to this week's winner R Murray

Screenshot-2024-07-14-145121.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

Interesting discussion on "Peer Review"

Yes so let's listen to the climate change experts.

Manmade CO2 is responsible? Peer reviewed Scientific Fact?
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT