ADVERTISEMENT

Football FSU preseason preview: Tight ends

(Posting for Curt, who is on vacation but filed ahead of time)

Tight ends often take a big role in Mike Norvell’s offense.

Look no further than the 2023 season, where Jaheim Bell and Kyle Morlock combined for 758 receiving yards to be Florida State’s third- and fourth-leading receivers over the course of the season.

Bell is gone but Morlock is back. And considering FSU didn’t add any tight ends through the transfer portal, he’ll likely be tasked with taking on quite a large role for the Seminoles in 2024. But who else are the candidates to take the next step at tight end this fall?

The Osceola’s FSU football position preview series continues with a look at FSU’s tight end unit.

Reactions: kingpin_22

Does money bring happiness?

One thing is for certain: poverty will bring about unhappiness.
Wealth makes life a lot easier and you can make your dreams become reality and that could bring happiness. At the same time it won’t bring you love or true friendships and how much can you enjoy money if you don’t have either of those? I guess it depends on what your definition of happiness is?
Agree completely. Another thing that’s interesting about money is how impossible it is to fathom going back down. I’ve done pretty well in my career but am not happy with a number of things. But the thought of taking a significant paycut to restart in another field is just so hard to imagine. You take for granted a certain lifestyle and I’m sure even billionaires do this. I’d imagine once you flew on a PJ hundreds of times you no longer even think of it as being amazing, it’s just what you do. Same with any material thing like cars or jewelry, it’s like a drug, just a real short high and then it wears off quickly. There’s also the constant “next thing”. Maybe it’s a vacation home or a boat or a bigger house and you think once I acquire that thing I’ll be satisfied. But then you do get it and you think, well if I could just get a bigger boat or nicer vacation home, etc etc. Interpersonal relationships and a satisfaction/purpose in your career are probably the two most important factors towards happiness, IMO.

• Poll
Football Who is the best QB FSU will face in 2024?

Who is the best QB FSU will face heading into the 2024?

• Cam Ward-Miami

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Riley Leonard-Notre Dame

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Haynes King-Georgia Tech

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Thomas Castellanos-Boston College

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Preston Stone-SMU

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Seth Henigan-Memphis

• Cade Klubnik-Clemson

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Graham Mertz-Florida

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Max Johnson-North Carolina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maalik Murphy-Duke

FSU's schedule features some teams with some proven commodities at QB and others teams who have QB's with some big potential.

Who is the best QB FSU will face heading into the 2024?

Football Recruiting Fact or Fiction: Three questions on FSU, Florida, Miami

Rivals national recruiting analyst John Garcia Jr. is joined by Jason Higdon of 1standTenFlorida.com, Pat Burnham of TheOsceola.com and Marcus Benjamin of CanesCounty.com to tackle three topics and determine whether they believe each statement is FACT or FICTION.

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT