ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Trio of Seminoles named D1Baseball All-Americans

D!Baseball announced its 2024 All-Americans this morning and as expected, there's plenty of FSU representation. The Seminoles' two first-team All-Americans are tied for the most of any team and their three overall All-Americans are tied for second most of any team.

Football Recruiting Live Thread: Day Two of the Rivals Five-Star Event in Jacksonville

The second day of the Rivals Five-Star Event in Jacksonville has begun. The prospects are working out at the brand-new Jacksonville Jaguars indoor facility. The prospects will be timed in the forty-yard dash this morning and there will also be a bench press competition. Then this afternoon they will break out into position groups where they be put through fundamental and technique work before going through one-on-one and seven-on-seven drills.

The Osceola will have video and updates throughout the day.
Reactions: Jeperr6564

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 26: The Rocket Mortgage Classic

The hole behind my house is a 500+ yard par five. I love watching folks who just hit their tee shot ~240 pull out the range finder to get the distance to the flag. I want to tell them it's further than your drive so just get the longest fairway club in your bag and whack it again.
Reactions: NoleinATL

Football Recruiting Why do you think there are fewer commitments at this time compared to last year?

That’s the question I received yesterday just prior to CJ Wiley’s commitment to Florida State.
The timing was ironic as Florida State has received three commitments and just the past 48 hours or so, but indicative of a question a lot of us may be asking.
Here’s the response I sent and thought I’d share here too.

“They have passed on some very good players who would have committed a FSU a month ago and stuck if FSU would have taken their commitment. But FSU’s success in recent seasons has enabled them to get into the higher-risk, higher-stakes recruitment of 4 and 5 star players who are still weighing their options which will continue right into signing day.
Even the committed players at this level will continue to be recruited and tempted by college coaches and collectives and FSU will be among them.
When you see a flip, dont just blame the kid. There were adults involved as well.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT