ADVERTISEMENT

A Few Observations

NoleWhereMan

Seminole Insider
Staff
Mar 29, 2002
Tallahassee, FL
1. I think DFS is managing his moderator hat and his poster hat very well, I have not found him anymore or any less opinionated than most of the posters here.

2. I think that there are occasions that some posters here start "bait threads / post". When you start a thread that you know using a modicum of common sense is going to attract insults, drastically opposing points of views, those are bait threads / posts. If you are going to start threads or reply in a thread with a post that you know is going to cause attacks, do not expect DFS or myself to bail you out.

3. Please, do not introduce politics into any thread. If you do it, your post will be deleted, if you continue to do it, you will be warned and enough accumulated warnings lead to vacations. Our intentions are to allow as much leniency as possible, but politics are off limits, period.

4. Again, other than vulgarity (including pics), politics or insults everything else is fair game and left to DFS' discretion.

Go Noles and Enjoy

In theory, if no one starts politics, moderating would be easy, as no one's gonna argue about whether the guy on the bike tumbling down the mountain was stupid or not. Good rule of thumb would be don't post ANYTHING that's an opinion, period. Then we can have some really exciting threads about bake sales and such.

In theory, if no one starts politics, moderating would be easy, as no one's gonna argue about whether the guy on the bike tumbling down the mountain was stupid or not. Good rule of thumb would be don't post ANYTHING that's an opinion, period. Then we can have some really exciting threads about bake sales and such.
I haven’t been to a bake sale in AGES. Are they still a thing?

Nice step up ed. Chocolate chip or oatmeal?

Yeah, damndest thing. Apparently bake sales are an expression of white supremacy. Who knew?
You really are trying to keep this board interesting are’nt you?
Your efforts on HORT have also been of little effect.

Last edited:
Yes. I said. I don’t really post there. If I didn’t post there at all I wouldn’t have put “really” there. I’ve got a year plus between posts there. I used to post there. I don’t like it.

Btw, do you disagree with that post?

Last edited:
Reactions: billanole
It's a joke lighten up a bit. Most of the problem here is that folks have thin skin.
Very true, but then they post this:
Did you have to become some old prick in order to gain character?
That’s funny right there. Look in the mirror and ask how you would respond as a young
Define character.
And this is one of the things I find so funny about this board...

Last edited:
I find lots of things funny about this board.
Of course, I’m really just an alt account for DFS.
Nah. Nice try, son. . Just bring back the Fred character. I miss that little dude. (Muffled laughter)
Your old friend
Noletaire

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT