ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Hernandez: Supposedly Had Stage 3 CTE

JohnnieHolmesNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
His daughter is suing the Patriots and the NFL. Wonder when college programs and the NCAA will get sucked into these claims? Won't be long.....

This will be part of the ongoing narrative against football. We will begin seeing this an an explanation for every misstep a football player current or former makes. Football is too masculine which is unacceptable to some.

This will be part of the ongoing narrative against football. We will begin seeing this an an explanation for every misstep a football player current or former makes. Football is too masculine which is unacceptable to some.

Bingo. What the hell else was this reprobate going to do that paid him $40MM? It's not like he was on-track to be a cardiologist or nuclear engineer.

Reactions: freddyconner
He was a gang banging POS back in high school ....he was the best player in the state of Connecticut and only U Conn was offering him a scholly until slimy Urban stepped in, that should tell you something

I call BS....he was a thug and a dickhead well before he played in the NFL.

People see CTE as a pot of gold and are gonna go digging

Reactions: scott1088
He needs like stage 10 so he does not have to count the seconds as he rots away

I'm not saying cte isn't real but there are so many unknowns with it at this point. To blame cte t is just the ongoing liberal push to take out football because it is too violent. The family deserves no cash whatsoever for his years of criminal behavior

Funny that all of the sudden he had CTE after he was convicted of murder and came out of the closet. I didn't know CTE did all that. Sure is profitable to be a victim these days. Sad that BS cases like these take away from the true victims out there.

It's a definite money grab, but we don't know a ton about CTE outside of the fact that basically anyone who has played college football or beyond has some signs of it. Doesn't excuse his serial killer actions but its naive to think it couldn't have been a factor in some truly sociopathic behavior from a guy who had everything.

I really feel bad for this kid... not buying the CTE b.s. But his sociopathic ways def.. showed there was something serisouly wrong. No lawsuit will ever fix any of that.

Aaron Hernandez WAS a CTE. That crap had nothing to do with CTE, he was a maniac pure and simple, if anything football kept that savage busy and most likely saved the lives of many innocent people that would have crossed that savages path.
Actually, had he not played football in Gainesville he probably would've been locked up after the first shooting. That savage would've been behind bars long time ago.

He was a gang banging POS back in high school ....he was the best player in the state of Connecticut and only U Conn was offering him a scholly until slimy Urban stepped in, that should tell you something
Exactly.....this is just a very convenient excuse and a way to demonize football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT