ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Rodgers wanted to be a Nole...

BlackMagicNole

Contributor
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2005
Anybody else see this. I read it not to long ago that he wanted to play for Bobby but never got a look. Wasn't a big time recruit and wasn't very tall. Grew several inches while in college.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

3. No attacking or insulting other posters.[/B] If you feel the need to harass another poster, don't do it. The basic rule of thumb is if you would not say it to their face or if you would and it would then start trouble, expect to be banned. What is considered attacking/insulting other posters?[/B]

o Bringing up their name in posts that they did not start or were not involved in, just to get a reaction from them.

o Consistently responding to their posts and responding with no merit other than to belittle them. (You don't have to respond to a post you disagree with or a topic you dislike.)

o Referring to them as a "moron", "retard", "idiot", etc. Calling a poster's post "idiotic" is the same thing. Don't do it.

o In short, making a poster a target.
This post was edited on 1/18 6:12 PM by NoleSoul

Lots of guys wanted to that will be hall of famers. Can't hit on every recruit, and timing is also important (scholarship availability).

I am sure he would have blossomed into a fine QB under Jeffy's tutelage.

I come to the Tribal Council to read about Florida State sports and get a little irritated when I have to sort through threads like this that are totally irrelevant to our athletics. Like I said just an opinion. Name call all you want or don't because it is a banable offense. Have a great day and Go Aaron...errrr....Go Noles!!!

...but FSU never offered. Had he been a Nole it would have been under JB's Rainbow offense. You know, the one that got Peter Tom Willis fired from his radio gig for speaking the truth. Fact is it was better for him to not come here.

Originally posted by cornnoleio11:
I come to the Tribal Council to read about Florida State sports and get a little irritated when I have to sort through threads like this that are totally irrelevant to our athletics. Like I said just an opinion. Name call all you want or don't because it is a banable offense. Have a great day and Go Aaron...errrr....Go Noles!!!

It is tangentially related to FSU sports. And if you don't want to read it, maybe just skip along to another topic.

who doesn't?
wink.r191677.gif

Its just as good as the holding on the 2 point conversion thread just a matter of opinion. Who cares about the holding now they kick our ass so what's the point? Its a freaking message board people put random football thoughts all the time.Iam glad it made you upset because that's just funny.

Originally posted by NolesAndSteelers:
...but FSU never offered. Had he been a Nole it would have been under JB's Rainbow offense. You know, the one that got Peter Tom Willis fired from his radio gig for speaking the truth. Fact is it was better for him to not come here.
Amen. Amen. It's not like everyone else was beating down his door. He went to Cal for crying out loud.

Errr lol your funny cornnoleio11 lol

This post was edited on 1/18 3:27 PM by gobolts01

Read that terry bradshaw drove to Tallahassee expecting to be on the team, but the coaches said they didn't have a scholarship for him. He drove back to Louisiana and went to La tech, I believe.

Ben rothlisburgr (?) wanted to be a Nole too.

Any other top notch QBs?

Originally posted by cornnoleio11:
In other news....Matt Stafford want in as well.
He would have been a Nole if we had a good offense/qb coach at the time.

Philip Rivers wanted to be a Nole too...

Originally posted by tcdnole:
Amazing how we consume our own.
Funny. Corn hole is an ass though, in this case anyway...

I don't know Black Magic, but I care! What an ass for anyone to respond in such a jerk manner. Go get a pacifier would you!! Freedom of speech and expression. You ever heard of it it wad?????
This post was edited on 1/18 4:47 PM by rodnole#1

Just passing through, without a dog in this fight, but noted that cornolio needs to attend remedial charm school and deserves to have his mouth washed out with soap.

Well he just got beat. Give credit to Bowden & Co. for not recruiting a loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT