ADVERTISEMENT

AJ McHandoff

If you don't know why we hate him then don't comment. He deserves it. He sucks

WHy do you hate him? Did he ever even play against FSU? I am certainly not a huge McCarrons fan, but not sure why FSU fans would hate him.

WHy do you hate him? Did he ever even play against FSU? I am certainly not a huge McCarrons fan, but not sure why FSU fans would hate him.
Mostly because his mom insinuated that Jameis was stupid. And he was the Great Bow-Tied Hope that would save the Heisman from evil Jameis.

I've watched two Bengels games this season. Both were lost do to Burfict being the horses ass he is. What a complete piece of garbage. If I were his team mates I'd jump him in the locker room with soap wrapped in towels. Let that punk know what he cost them.

Reactions: FlashFSU
And the Cincy Reds baseball pitcher kicked a STL guy in the head a few years back and ended hid his career. I'm beginning not to like that town.

Man. Burfict is an incredible player but a truly selfish piece of work. But I guess that's not new. Here's quote from his Wiki page:

"On October 6, 2010, Burfict was benched by Arizona State head coach Dennis Erickson. The reason given was Burfict's unusually high number of personal foul penalties.[23] In a game against Stanford, Burfict was called for grabbing the facemask of Doug Baldwin, and—after complaining to the referee—charged with a personal foul for unsportsmanlike conduct that gave Stanford a first down at the ASU 7.[24] Two plays later, Stanford scored what turned out to be the winning touchdown.[25]"

Good for my Steelers. FG's were worrying me. I don't trust 2 possession leads. But Burfict was Burfict. Good player but selfish & dirty. He helped his team lose and I couldn't be happier. Bengals need to rethink their relationship with that guy...

Reactions: NoleAPath
Good for my Steelers. FG's were worrying me. I don't trust 2 possession leads. But Burfict was Burfict. Good player but selfish & dirty. He helped his team lose and I couldn't be happier. Bengals need to rethink their relationship with that guy...
Great game, and congrats. The Steelers can never be counted out of a close game...they find a way to win. I applaud them and Tomlin....great coach.

Reactions: NolesAndSteelers
#55 and #24 are straight up thugs! They will have to live with that loss for years to come. What selfish idiots!

Reactions: NoleAPath
Hate him cuz he's cocky? Has a hot girlfriend? Millionaire? Champion? Or cuz his mommy said Jameis can't read or talk right?

Hate him cuz he's cocky? Has a hot girlfriend? Millionaire? Champion?

Tdh7p8t.gif

Do you think AJ got rich playing in Cincinnati?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT