ADVERTISEMENT

Another ACC school with a scandal

Spearchucker87

Starter
Sep 3, 2001
This time Notre Dame. And I guess slightly above average on the Weird-O-Meter. Some female tutor developed a severe case of Voyeuristic jungle fever, and was forcing athletes to have sex with her daughter in exchange for academic assistance. Enough athletes have become party to the lawsuit to indicate that daughter must not have been the greatest of bedpartners

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...athletes-coerced-sex-academic-coach/75035746/

The University of Notre Dame became ensnared in a sex scandal after a student accused a female academic coach at the school of coercing football and basketball players into having sexual relations with her daughter, according to lawsuit filed in an Indiana court on Friday.

The New York Daily News --- citing an internal six-page report and a lawsuit filed by the student on Friday --- was the first outlet to report claims that the faculty member arranged “sexually and racially motivated” encounters with her daughter in exchange for academic favors.

The lawsuit obtained by USA TODAY Sports claims the employee, who was not named in the filing, arranged several sexual encounters for her daughter with other African-American students, including basketball and football players.

We are definitely going to need pics for this one.

On a more serious note, what kind of nut job arranges to force people to have sex with her daughter? I don't care how old. That's just sick.

Reactions: Bartdog
On a more serious note, what kind of nut job arranges to force people to have sex with her daughter? I don't care how old. That's just sick.
If they were destined to be NFL or NBA players, perhaps she was trying to get pregnant so she could be set for life or at least 18 years with child support.

Say ten Our Fathers and five Hail Marys and make a good act of contrition.

Those (fellow) Catholics will take care of this. Don't even worry about it. :)

Reactions: Spearchucker87
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT