ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone eat dinner at the UCC/6th floor last night? HORRIBLE

It's now been five days since I sent in a question. No reply. A friend sent in a similar question after the first home game. Still no reply.

ears2.jpg

I was in the CC for the Clemson game and sat in my seat most of the game. The seats were very comfortable and the stadium was loud. I do prefer my normal seats in section 35. Just wish the seats were like the champions club ones instead of the aluminum bleachers.

It's now been five days since I sent in a question. No reply. A friend sent in a similar question after the first home game. Still no reply.

JMG, did you receive a satisfactory response to your concerns?

So I called the UCC to cancel my membership. I was told the person who handles that was out to lunch and they would get back to me that afternoon.

So I waited, no call, no nothing for over a week until I receive an email with the forms to fill out because apparently in their world, you have to write in to authorize cancellation.

Bad service and a bad product.

So I called the UCC to cancel my membership. I was told the person who handles that was out to lunch and they would get back to me that afternoon.

So I waited, no call, no nothing for over a week until I receive an email with the forms to fill out because apparently in their world, you have to write in to authorize cancellation.

Bad service and a bad product.

I believe you also have to give 30 days notice to cancel your membership.

Did anyone successfully cancel their membership? If so, how did you do it?

The UCC members are definitely no longer a priority on game-day and take a backseat to the Club seats. I stopped going during the game as a result of under-staffing and long lines.

This. I don't think many people appreciate how much less we get for our money with that particular privilege being taken away.

I agree. The value of the membership has nose dived with the club seat expansion. What makes it worse, they don't seem to care. We are still expected to pay the same monthly dues for a diminished product.

Giving it one more season to see if they make any adjustments but the product has devalued. The little deck we got is much to small the ballroom is tired and need bigger restrooms. Oh and the one elevator thing drives the wife crazy.

The UCC keeps billing me after nearly 3 months after cancelling my membership and sending in all the paper work.

When I call, nobody answers and it goes to VM, then they called me but I was on another line, and they forwarded my VM to the same lousy person in billing who didn't respond to my calls months back.

And the boosters will keep calling me and asking me to join the champions club run by this same lousy group of people.

When I cancelled I called and called and called until it was done. Squeaky wheel gets the grease kind of deal.

The UCC keeps billing me after nearly 3 months after cancelling my membership and sending in all the paper work.

When I call, nobody answers and it goes to VM, then they called me but I was on another line, and they forwarded my VM to the same lousy person in billing who didn't respond to my calls months back.

And the boosters will keep calling me and asking me to join the champions club run by this same lousy group of people.
sounds like that's when you call your credit card company and put in a complaint, and/or the better business bureau.

there's no excuse for this type of thing and it warrants consequences, FSU entity or not.

sounds like that's when you call your credit card company and put in a complaint, and/or the better business bureau.

there's no excuse for this type of thing and it warrants consequences, FSU entity or not.

Sounds like leadership at FSU UCC is pretty poor. Perhaps you could try contacting ClubCorp management, who owns/operates the UCC, both for your cancellation problems and to let them know how poorly it is being run.

http://www.clubcorp.com/About-ClubCorp/Executive-Leadership

Call your credit card company and tell them to decline any transactions with them. That's the best way to cancel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT