ADVERTISEMENT

At least 3 cops murdered this time in Baton Rouge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost don't even want to look at the news these days.

Yep, lots of bad news. Terrorists running around France, Islamist forces finalizing their control over the last great Middle Eastern democracy after the poorly planned coup by the secularists failed, etc... It's been a bad couple of days.

About nine months ago someone on this board posted that BLM was a peaceful movement. On the contrary, it's time to officially designate them and the Black Panthers as terrorist organizations. I'll hold my breath.

Certainly, there are a few bad apples in law enforcement, but due process is the answer, not slaying innocent officers who's sole purpose is to protect the populace.

I'm 50 years old and have never seen race relations in this country at such a low point. This is madness and needs to stop!

About nine months ago someone on this board posted that BLM was a peaceful movement. On the contrary, it's time to officially designate them and the Black Panthers as terrorist organizations. I'll hold my breath.

Certainly, there are a few bad apples in law enforcement, but due process is the answer, not slaying innocent officers who's sole purpose is to protect the populace.

I'm 50 years old and have never seen race relations in this country at such a low point. This is madness and needs to stop!

By that rationale you'd have to classify police as a terrorist organization as well. I hope you can see the "few bad apples" parallel.

By that rationale you'd have to classify police as a terrorist organization as well. I hope you can see the "few bad apples" parallel.
Then I would have to believe that some police purposefully hunt down and indiscriminately execute and murder people, which I do not. And thus far, due process, all the way up to the Justice Department, has shown that that is not the case.

Then I would have to believe that some police purposefully hunt down and indiscriminately execute and murder people, which I do not. And thus far, due process, all the way up to the Justice Department, has shown that that is not the case.

If you really don't see a similarity between rogue police murder and rogue BLM murder then you're obtuse.

Reactions: dmm5157
If you really don't see a similarity between rogue police murder and rogue BLM murder then you're obtuse.
I think you're oversimplifying or being contrarion for the sake of it. Or both.

Surely, a state run police force is going to have mistakes resulting in unjustified deaths. But, their directive is to serve and protect. That's still their purpose.

BLM, and other sub groups of similar variety, started out with a noble cause, but have been overrun with individuals bastardizing the group for their own purposes. They have groups who's intent is to disrupt and cause change through fear tactics. I've watched the group in Memphis leave a church town hall and blatantly say they will cause discord in the community until the establishment meets their demands (which included them hand picking the new police commissioner and such)

Reminds me of "autodefensas" in Cartel Land.

Reactions: FSUSig84
You're usually spot on with logical shit RRR, just disagree on your counter argument.

I feel ya though on the people on both sides trying to finger point, or create oversimplification by blaming partisan or gun issues, instead of on a society hell bent on creating more dividing lines.

I know a lot of people who support the black lives matter movement, not a single one believes or endorses violence towards officers. Are there criminals who are looking at this as a reason to attack officers? Certainly, but I hardly think you can paint the entire movement as terrorist in approach.

I know a lot of people who support the black lives matter movement, not a single one believes or endorses violence towards officers. Are there criminals who are looking at this as a reason to attack officers? Certainly, but I hardly think you can paint the entire movement as terrorist in approach.
Fair enough. Then hopefully the peaceful faction will exert enough pressure on the violent splinter group to put an end to this crap. Sounds familiar doesn't it.

Reactions: seminoleed
Scary thing is that one of my childhood friend's father, who spent 20+ years in military intelligence and the Green Berets (and who still gets paid by South American governments to train their intelligence services), who was a scary dude growing up, told me in 2001 when I graduated from undergrad to pay attention to world events because our intelligence services had predicted that society in the US would destabilize on a broad scale by 2025 (this was his way of giving me worldly advice that I could use). Something to do with various civil rights movements that were started back in the cold war by the Soviets and their allies, whose real purposes was to effectuate a long term destabilization of America.

I am breaking out my tin foil hat as I type this.

I blame the gd democrats and Obama and every numbskull who votes that D ticket.

Is that enough to get this trainwreck locked?

banhammer-shirt_large.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT